Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Ok Some one was at the door, No ideal who.Polya went to buzz the visitor in the street door and waited on the couch topless. After the doorbell rang for a second time there was a person at the door of the apt then it went off line.

OK, so someone has come to the apartment, someone who RLC clearly don't want on cam. Maybe an engineer to fix the air conditioning, maybe a RLC representative. So that is a genuine reason to put the apart UM. So why were you so angry about it before?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Je suis d'accord Benfold. Seulement, on voit quand même ce point vert, et que sur cet appartement. Pour les autres, rien n'est visible quand une maintenance se fait. Il y a certainement quelque chose de différent qui permet une détection tout en étant en Maintenance. J'acquière ton point de vue, cela dit.

Le flux video des appartements passe par les serveurs de RLC puis est retransmis aux  internautes. LA détection de mouvement est faite par les serveurs de RLC

il y a 5 minutes, Blue&Bonnie a dit :

Ok Some one was at the door, No ideal who.Polya went to buzz the visitor in the street door and waited on the couch topless. After the doorbell rang for a second time there was a person at the door of the apt then it went off line.

Blue. Quand la maintenance est arrivée, Polya était sur le balcon, et Belle était dans la salle bain. il n'y avait que ces 2 filles à l'appart. Alors celui qui a dit tout à l'heure que Stella et Anna étaient là, c'est faux!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Blue. Quand la maintenance est arrivée, Polya était sur le balcon, et Belle était dans la salle bain. il n'y avait que ces 2 filles à l'appart. Alors celui qui a dit tout à l'heure que Stella et Anna étaient là, c'est faux!

Not that it really matters.. You are right about Belle being in the bathroom, but Polya got in from the balcony a couple of minutes before, was sitting on the couch when the bell rang the first time, got up, buzzed someone in, sat back on the couch. The bell rang a second time. Polya didn't react to that one, stayed topless on the couch, probably to receive notice the apt had been taken offline before opening the door.

Benfold The reason i was so angry was our sexy Belle was taking a nice sexy shower and it probably be tomorrow before we see her take another shower and also Anna was gone so there was no telling what she might have done in the bed room after the shower. You no thing don't happen that often in the 2 apt and this could have been one of them time. We will never no. Anna is now on her period i seen her put a pad on last night so i don't think there be much playing between Anna & Belle

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The video stream of the apartments through the RLC servers is then transmitted to users. THE motion detection is done by the server RLC

I think what winn was saying is that the motion detection green dot is displaying on Barca 1 even though the apt is under maintenance, specifically it is displaying in Anna's room. I think it is most likely a glitch

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Benfold The reason i was so angry was our sexy Belle was taking a nice sexy shower and it probably be tomorrow before we see her take another shower and also Anna was gone so there was no telling what she might have done in the bed room after the shower. You no thing don't happen that often in the 2 apt and this could have been one of them time. We will never no. Anna is now on her period i seen her put a pad on last night so i don't think there be much playing between Anna & Belle

OK, well we might miss one Belle shower but I am certain she will be naked again this evening! And if you saw last night, we had plenty of Belle nudity to satisfy us, that at least makes up for the time spent under maintenance 

15 minutes ago, winnlove said:

@winnlove. I just went back and read what i said and i said Anna was gone when Belle started taking a shower. I did not at any time say Anna was there when the apt went UM or Stella

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

Quand une Maintenance se fait dans un appartement, quel qu'il soit, habituellement on ne voit pas le petit point vert qui signale les présences ou des mouvements, or, là, on voit ce point vert. Bizarre, ce point vert vient de la chambre d'Anna et Belle.

le ventilateur tourne constamment et c'est ça qui fait croire qu'il y a quelqu'un dans la pièce 

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I am not sure that the cameras themselves have motion detection. To me it seems more likely that the motion is detected remotely, that is to say that the motion detection is based on movement within the video stream, rather than motion within the room itself. My evidence for this is that when it is low light and a camera is switching back and forth between night and day mode, this triggers the motion detection feature

Therefore it's unlikely in my opinion that there would be maintenance required to fix the motion detection feature 

It's correct that in some setups there can be motion detectors done in software, and from the few cameras that can be seen (one of the bathrooms, I think it's in Desirees apt), it looks like a type of camera that they do it in software at the server side. Other cameras do have motion detection build in, but it's then a sensor of it's own, and I can't recall it's been on those type of cameras. (Yes, I have worked with these types of cameras).

The annoying click that is heard is most likely the relè for the IR light for the night camera mode. It's a seperate light, not build in. They should have adjusted the light threshold for the nightmode, so it either trigger with more or less light, so we could get have less of the switching moments.

The most likely reaseon there isn't a night mode in bathrooms, is because it's cheaper to have a camera without it. So in stead of RLC paying for a new setup in Barca 1 and 2, they have inforced that if they turn those lights off, they must have a different light sours there. Which again is why they never turn those lights off.