Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Markymark said:

What waste...why did I watch this apartment tonight

Ah don't be so down man, it's Milena's second night here and already the two are getting on great. She seems to be a lot of fun. Give them time to get to know each other better at least

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

How much longer before tramp #3, #4 or #5 arrives?  This apartment is a clearing house for (hot) chicks with lost souls.

pfff, another miserable guy. These girls are laughing, having fun and generally enjoying themselves

On another note, I like how Milena seems to speak quite a lot of English in the apartment. Makes a nice change

• Upvote 4

Just now, mikeusa said:

happy to see belle has some one to talk to not like lola carilona stalla who do not talk to her

Me too. However she is the only other girl there. We will see what happens when another girl arrives.

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

So pretty much everyone except Lola, Anna, Carolina and Milena. This is not a fair deal 

I'll do you a deal you can have anyone over a B (such as Megan if she were to join) so I would look after My Belle for instance