Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ok Belle is a giver not a receiver. Belle does not like girls feeling on her but she does like bringing pleasure to other girls if she is push into it. Belle will never approach another girls and just start having sex with her. I saw to many time when one of the girls start to get a little aggressive with her see would run away.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I swear if that apt comes back online and it is my BIG BOOTY ADELE,,,,I would lose my fucking mind,,,,and then after I lose my mind I would head to the store to stock up on Tissues and Lotion,,,"DAMN I WANT TO FUCK ADELE",,,I just don't know why her ass makes me so horny:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

Adele you feel is the best chance for taking a man back to the flat and delivering a Polya but a lot of the other girls seemed to hate her. I loved her arse though.

I wonder that when My Belle grows up she might turn into Adele, likes clubs, loves snacking, is a man hunter and is growing her bottom. Different personality at the moment but then she is immature and Adele can lead her further astray.

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I agree she has a smoking hot body they have sex a lot more than  most of the couples,lurkers hate them because they spend all their time in the bedroom

EMETT111 it appears you have posted this in the wrong thread, this is the thread for Barcelona 1, and this post is about Susan and Hector.

Thanks for your cooperation

0511-1305-0210-0945_Policeman_with_his_H

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I swear if that apt comes back online and it is my BIG BOOTY ADELE,,,,I would lose my fucking mind,,,,and then after I lose my mind I would head to the store to stock up on Tissues and Lotion,,,"DAMN I WANT TO FUCK ADELE",,,I just don't know why her ass makes me so horny:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

She's still in Ukraine, won't be her unfortunately! I'm still hoping for a return of DANAYA

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Because that's what a female ass should look like, not like Calolina/Polya, Leyla ect.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

EMETT111 it appears you have posted this in the wrong thread, this is the thread for Barcelona 1, and this post is about Susan and Hector.

Thanks for your cooperation

0511-1305-0210-0945_Policeman_with_his_H

thanks my mistake,was meant for other thread

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Ok Belle is a giver not a receiver. Belle does not like girls feeling on her but she does like bringing pleasure to other girls if she is push into it. Belle will never approach another girls and just start having sex with her. I saw to many time when one of the girls start to get a little aggressive with her see would run away.

She's definitely submissive sexually from what she says, which again would suit me perfectly. A sober drug free Belle is very unlikely to participate in sex but ply her with alcohol like Milena did the other night then she might just perform again. That's what I feel about that night, while Megan kind of reveled in it, especially the attention, for Belle I just don't think it meant very much - it's almost like she did it to help out the 2 inexperienced girls.

• Upvote 1