Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Does anybody think Lima will last the week? Worst B1 girl since that pretty girl who started off blonde then went dark but never ever acted sexily nor showed much skin - I can never remember her name but I think she was friendly with Nora and didn't get on with Adele although that's not a surprise.

Move Lima to B2 where she can do nothing with Carolina and move Stella back so she can be with Belle again, or better still get a friend for My Belle. I feel she is getting so isolated she might want to go home. Get Lima out the way and at least we have a story between Milena and Belle.

Is it time for another poll??? LOL

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Of course she will.

Straight after the lesbian 3 way that happens in the loungeroom between her, Milena and Belle she will become the most beautiful, talented and lusted after girl in the history of RLC. :dodgy:

If that happens you can have a medal.

6 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Jeez, give these girls a chance. Milena already did here job during the first night. And it's Lima's first day. So wait a little longer before you condemn her.

well said

• Upvote 3