Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

well it seems b2 aren't helping in her situation right now are they and her reality is right there for her to see

Just now, thegame20 said:

not wrong benfold. They are less childish yeah but if they cared and being the older girls there, couldn't they have given her some advise on how to deal with the situation with Mlena if they are her s called friends. Its all well and good when they are all having a good time but then toss her aside at a time she could need a bit of help doesn't show me they care

Maybe they think that seeing as she is an adult, appearing naked on a website on the internet, who is clearly capable of making her own decisions, they should not have to fight Belle's battles for her. Immature or not Belle is a grown woman and it is not the responsibility of any of the other girls to take sides in an argument which has nothing to do with them. 

I feel like they were pretty nice to her by allowing her to stay with them for two days straight. There is no proof that they made her leave, it may well have been RLC telling her to go back to Barca 1. Also it's possible that Milena is also friends with the other girls, she certainly seemed to know Carolina well, so if that was true then the B2 girls would have even less reason to get involved. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Milena a peut être une belle gueule, des beaux seins et un beau cul, cela n'empêche pas qu'elle a un sacré mauvais caractère, trop hautaine, dominatrice et décideuse! Cela n'est pas bon pour vivre en communauté, elle a beaucoup à apprendre sur la convivialité avec autrui! Belle pourrait largement lui montrer l'exemple!! Je n'ai jamais aimé Milena depuis une semaine qu'elle est là..

Mais Belle semble être une enfant gâtée.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

up your butt milena with a big rubber dick.....then break it of and donkey punch you with whats left of it .........and i mean that with true love and affection  .....lol  :biggrin:  (that was a joke guys so dont flip out on me)

hell why not make it a real dick?????  but don't break it off!!!!

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

exactly lol. I bet she is feeling all the love from all her cc fans around who wont be able to do a damn thing for her in her hour of need lol

Yeah its a shame we cant give her our support and tell her we love her, but then that would be a different website. 

il y a 3 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Mais Belle semble être une enfant gâtée.

Peut être, mais de part son jeune age, elle n'a pas encore beaucoup d'expérience, mais semble toujours vouloir être gaie, enjouée, agréable envers les autres, bref, ce qui compte c'est qu'elle a un bon caractère et une bonne personnalité attrayante pour les autres. Voilà ce que je retiens d'elle.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Peut être, mais de part son jeune age, elle n'a pas encore beaucoup d'expérience, mais semble toujours vouloir être gaie, enjouée, agréable envers les autres, bref, ce qui compte c'est qu'elle a un bon caractère et une bonne personnalité attrayante pour les autres. Voilà ce que je retiens d'elle.

Pour l'expérience, je crois qu'elle en a déjà pas mal.  Milena par contre semble aimer controler tout.

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I went to give belle a big hug :biggrin:

So do I but it would be hard ... well it would be hard ::) ... to stop at just a hug. I forgot to enter Euromillions last week because with £100 million then I think I could persuade My Belle to let me be her sugar daddy.