Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

You gotta hand it to Lima, she doesn't give a fuck about anything. She let him grab her by the pussy even though he is not a celebrity :biggrin:

Not just pussy.  He slipped his thumb in her ass.  It was a 6 pack hold.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I swear.  Have any of you people ever had a hook up where you simply had sex to get your rocks off?  Or did you marry the first woman you were ever with?  Perhaps Lima was simply horny and wanted to get off.  True, the guy was a dud and knew about as much as what it takes to please a woman as a salamander.  But perhaps, I doubt it, but perhaps, she got a nut ....  Maybe that was all she wanted..

no people blames Lima because she fucked with a probably random guy.

It's more the way was the sexual act who was pathetic.

I suppose the guy left quickly because he got to kiss and say goodnight to his kids before they sleep ::)

• Upvote 1

Gaah I keep a watch at this time, but I had an emergency and completely missed it, by a few minutes :angry:

Hope someone will trust me enough for this, I promise I won't be bad with the video. I swear on Stella's ass and Danaya's tits that it will be safe with me !

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Don't you think its just getting different girls that are more open, i mean many of the girls might go out and do the one night stand sort of thing more than you think before just never in the apartment. Everyone complained before about the girls going out and doing stuff away from the apartment, now some of them are doing it in the apartment and now still people not happy.

amen

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

it was peur business and I believe Milena has lot to do in this 

Settling a Coke debt maybe? In which case, why not offer up Jasmin, she's the one he seemed to want more. Then again, can't be too choosy, one you knock back is one you don't get

• Upvote 1

there are 38 minutes daily said:

it must have butterflies in the low - belly and say "that's when we fuck" :biggrin::arrow: I know that the output

when I released it just before it was jokingly ironic but by observing it was the impression it gave me when he looked at his watch constantly