Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Actually, I don't think Lima doesn't belong on this website. The girl clearly has some serious issues and I don't think it's in her interest that her condition is shown on camera for the world to see. It's really sad to see her fucked up like this. Every single day. Of course, some of us like the drama and the excitement, but this seems wrong. I hope RLC is watching her closely and helps her when things go wrong, or even better get her oof the project. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but that's how I feel about it right now.

I agree

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I was two years which have subscribed to RLC, but I have that I have never seen a woman like Lima shrink in this state, I wonder why show us this

you never really know a person, especially in this situation, se managed to hold it together long enough to land the job, and she kept it together for about two week or so before she cracked, obviously a pre existing issue. This needs to be addressed if only because what we saw tonight is borderline consent Lima was very much on her way downhill and she is clearly beyond the ability to give consent.....bad things gonna happen if someone does not reign her in

11 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well at least now she has something in her stomach to throw up later

Well at least she is in the right location.  I think she feel asleep on the toilet.  She has been there about 10 minutes now.

Just now, purplewrap said:

For the love of God, I hope that RLC takes Lima off the project and offer her some professional help.  Don't think many enjoy this kind of display... :sad:

More girls like Jasmin and Belle would be good.

We all have ,or had,our moments,you need to relax,not everyone is perfect,this IS real life after all.

5 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Actually, I don't think Lima doesn't belong on this website. The girl clearly has some serious issues and I don't think it's in her interest that her condition is shown on camera for the world to see. It's really sad to see her fucked up like this. Every single day. Of course, some of us like the drama and the excitement, but this seems wrong. I hope RLC is watching her closely and helps her when things go wrong, or even better get her oof the project. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but that's how I feel about it right now.

I think RLC sued send her rehab , that's what good Corporation  dose  

• Upvote 1