Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Nick said:

why you guys think Belle left the apartment now I beliv Milena has this kind of  business that's why she is on computer always wrting on her black book all the appointments 

She better do a lot of writing. She only has 17 Days left and she'll be gone.

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She better do a lot of writing. She only has 17 Days left and she'll be gone.

i think they just keep track of whatever it is that gets them paid and they follow so they know how much they are owed ....... they all do it

1 hour ago, euth63 said:

A good rule of thumb when your Trumping around is don't let the one night stand fuck ya without a condom.

Maybe in 3 Days his dick will get a burning sensation.   That'll teach him to wrap it up before entering a strange cavern.

• Upvote 1

I don't think Lima needs any help. She's probably viewing her time on RLC as one big, all-expenses-paid party holiday. I'm sure we've all had a holiday where we've spent the entire time getting fucked up, sleeping with strange people and passing out? If not, it's a lot of fun :biggrin:

If Lima was really someone with genuine issues she wouldn't have been invited here in the first place. Let her have some fun!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I know there are some of us that will look back to what we consider as the "good old days" of Nora's reign and look with disdain on the recent events of this apartment. It has become in my opinion not much better than a knocking shop. Like her or not at least those were fun times when the girls would have a drink and a laugh and yes get pissed but that's as far as it went and when Nora did perform she would knock the socks off the performance of these recent occupants.

you are right happyman- the good old days, and yes she knew how to have sex, and for sure bate:biggrin::biggrin: