Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Shame if it is true what is commenting on the girls, Melissa and Lara, according to reports from France, these girls have contacted the same agency that girls earlier in the house. I have no proof of it, but the last time the boy had good sources. This could be one of the causes of the lack of spectacle inside the house. That if you can say that look like two drops of water.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Shame if it is true what is commenting on the girls, Melissa and Lara, according to reports from France, these girls have contacted the same agency that girls earlier in the house. I have no proof of it, but the last time the boy had good sources. This could be one of the causes of the lack of spectacle inside the house. That if you can say that look like two drops of water.

This would fit my current observation. ... Lara and Melissa are very equal to the girls we saw so much before Irma in this apartment. ... They seems to have most of the fun outside, agree with simple nude and will never go further than that. Compared to the current cast of B2, I am glad to see that they are socially integrated and able to have fun. 

Ultimately, however, both apartments are currently mostly disappointing. The fun life of B1 take place outside and B2 did not even have any life any more. Especially sobering is that RLC has five hot girls in barcelona and none of them shows any kind of sexual activity. Were are the good looking, extroverted and sympathetic girls with real openness (like Irma, Ilona, Elisa, Stella, Anna ... ) that make this apartment work? ... It is very strange how fast RLC went from Top to Flop with the barcelona apartments. ... :cry:

• Upvote 1

I read that girls also have come out this afternoon a little aggressive and Melissa still without underwear, just that the last time he was to spend the night but at 5pm where they go to do damage