Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

lara a l'air d'être une gentille fille, mais elle n'aura absolument rien apporté à l'aventure rlc, et se sera servit de l'appartement comme d'un simple hôtel!!! à part quelques minutes de dance un soir à barca2, elle aura passé son temps à lire ses messages sans jamais quitter son téléphone!!!! elle fait partit de ces participante sans relief, qui ne font que dormir et regarder leur portable!!! rien à voir avec des filles qui savaient mettre le feu, comme ilona, danaya, irma, belle ou encore adèle et anna....

au revoir lara, en espérant que tu t'amuse plus autre part......:sleepy:

Lara seems to be a nice girl, but she has absolutely nothing to do with the rlc adventure, and will use the apartment as a simple hotel !!! Except for a few minutes of dancing one night in barca2, she will have spent her time reading her messages without ever leaving her phone !!!! She leaves these participants without relief, who only sleep and watch their mobile !!! Nothing to do with girls who knew how to set fire to, like ilona, danaya, irma, belle or even adele and anna ....

Goodbye lara, hoping you will have fun elsewhere ......:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Pookus said:

You think up one nick-name for someone and it just grows a life of it's own. She does seem to have a liking for the Father Figure though. Maybe dealing with an issue?

I need to give her my info.  I'm 51 & avail.

1 hour ago, F219 said:

I need to give her my info.  I'm 51 & avail.

I need to give her mine too. I'm 52, and about as available as all the other about-to-become-divorcees she had there so far who are about to be caught by someone they know on camera. Especially if this was videoed and posted on a public fap site, like the Masha Sasha foursome was.