Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

39 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Debo decir, me gustó mucho el viejo 'Hippie nudista espíritu libre' Lima, mucho más de lo que me está gustando esta nueva 'parece tener un compañero ahora' Lima (no voy a decir novio, no lo hace encajó da como que parece que es aproximadamente el doble de su edad más algún cambio). Ella parece miserable y mopey desde que volvió de su "día de fiesta", y apenas hace o muestra nada. Decepcionante.

I always say the same thing, girls here with couple outside, lack of spectacle assured. I only know the case of a girl who gave a show at home and fucked her boy outside. That was Polya, the others, total failure.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 hours ago, Frankster said:

Those who complain do it because they can't see them in B1 free cams, since they don't pay to watch, but are freeloaders. Those who pay for premium don't care. They most likely enjoy that they're at B2 when stuff happends, since B1 free cams often starts to freeze when many watches.

Yeah, but I were to play the devil's advocate, I'd say that for now the current cast of B1, Lima and Melissa (we'll see later for the new girl), is arguably the most open of the barcelona apparments : Lima lives practically as a naturist, Melissa is sexy as hell, and regularly goes on free cams naked/topless/naked under a revealing shirt.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, daily said:

0:37 lying naked Melissa

She might have wandered around a bit more if Lima wasn't up. Don't think she'll be totally naked in front of her. The couple of days she had the app to herself were great. She really came out of her shell! :sleepy:

• Upvote 1