Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

True Melissa has not contributed in the ways others have, but she contributes in her own sensual way, i find the way she moves so slowly and sensual very sexy. Her lack of involvement has really been down to her housemates, Lara was boring and wanted to do things outside and then she was alone a lot, Lima well Lima is Lima and then Jess comes who she could probably have fun with they have already binned her off by not renewing so she must have thought well why bother i will just carry on been herself. Which to me is sexy on its own.

I think she a classy lady and I think you do too Sulzer :blush:

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ella es que, y se podría decir tanto de la noche en que estaba hablando en Inglés en el teléfono durante horas.

I said it in his day, and I think very little was said about what was said ... as you say was a long conversation time, although I guess it was not easy to understand sometimes.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is that, and you could tell as much from the night she was talking in English on the phone for hours.

The whole package in my view... I'll miss her and wish her all the luck for the future but somehow I don't think she'll need it cos her head is totally screwed on! :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I said it in his day, and I think very little was said about what was said ... as you say was a long conversation time, although I guess it was not easy to understand sometimes.

It was hard to understand at times as she did not exclusively speak in 1 language. But the things she talked about gave me the impression she was classy. 

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Seeing some comments, I am really wondering if some people would not be better off by registering to voyeur-villa instead of RLC. Here, there is contrived sex show everyday.

Totally agree with you there mate. To me that isn't what RLC is all about. There a million and one sites for that....or you could just tune into E+F or M=S!