Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1815 onwards; after hoovering the carpet and her room and sweeping the stairs Lima is now blowing condoms up as balloons and hanging them in the LR. When will the party be? Alternatively is this the Lima take on Christmas decorations?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Actually, this is also a good thing. ... So many people here would waste there money for nothing.

Just have a look. The "show" is exterm boring and needless (especially on RLC but also in general). ... Maybe it is the best to ignore her when she is doing her "show" and hope for a fast replacement (without cam "show" setting).

I guess it's all the opinion of the user. I visit MFC and CHTRBT and don't think it is boring. Most of those guys on there want these ladies to do dirty stuff their wives won't do, lol...but most of the ladies are really fun to talk to....and them being hot and naked sometimes helps!!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Party?? Lima blow up a condom :biggrin:

OMG- if those are condoms- they must belong to King Kong:biggrin::biggrin:

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Christmas balloons or Friday night party at B1? Just something to discuss till the pixie and the elf come home....

The elf should be making the presents. The pixie should be doing naughty stuff "Yes what's in there is electrical :cool:"

I hope I get to see some of it but I am not sure any of them will dance like My Belle:heart: and flash their pussy until they eventually lose their panties.

• Upvote 2

Just now, GetSome2014 said:

I guess it's all the opinion of the user. I visit MFC and CHTRBT and don't think it is boring. Most of those guys on there want these ladies to do dirty stuff their wives won't do, lol...but most of the ladies are really fun to talk to....and them being hot and naked sometimes helps!!

... it is just an opinion ... that is true ... anyway ... i do not like pages like mfc or chtrbt, because the actors just begging for more and more money ... here are just two examples (just seen) ...

serena_vip:hello
serena_vip:how are you?
visclo12345:good
visclo12345:pm?
serena_vip:yes
booy24:pm if u want
serena_vip:yes
magnusmonroe:mmm
serena_vip:hello
borg28:hi pm pls

room subject changed to "Strip and #naked in pvt #new #girl #nude"

... first an almost empty room ...  what do you think they are talking about in private? ... i expect ... he just ask what what he need to pay and what he will get to see .... but ...  i could be wrong 

rickf:u look amazing
limey1953:he doesn't know you like we do
rickf:how deep can u go?
tylerdurden85:would u ever pierce that sexy tonguee amy?....would look so sexy on u

newzealanbb tipped 1 token

tylerdurden85:mmmm...i LUV cumloving girls
phesantplucker:My word...
tylerdurden85:u like to play with daddy's cum amy?...like a good girl?

room subject changed to "Happy Friday!!! Goalx 3 Bra off // Goal x 6 Nakedd // Goal x 11 New toy cum show!! // NEW SNAPCHAT 222 for next two months /// Next 4 people to tip 444 get all 6 new videos on my page including a b/g"

stuntphucker:almost perfect....one point deducted for not being mine
limey1953:you may think that you are very ordinary, but I think that you are very special
rickf:making me jerk off

Notice: Tip Menu: 5 spanks(30) ♦ Breast Flash(50) ♦ Ass/Pussy Flash(60) ♦ Naked Flash(80) ♦ Watch ur Cam(101) ♦ Ball gag/nipple clamps 5 mins(120) ♦ Pussy play tease(161) ♦ Dildo tease(200)

putter49:lol stunt

this girl has around 2000 people watching ... she is already node and in heavy teasing mode .... nothing real is going on there ... she moans already hard without any real action is going on ... and robot is asking for money all the time ... cam show pages can not get any worse ... they are on the ground ... :( ... any doller spend is wasted

That's too large to quote, but maybe they are talking about global warming and how there will be no more Whales in the ocean in a few years....or....ooor! They could be talking about shoving some giant dildo where it doesn't belong!! Either way, just chatting in free cams with the ladies on their site is fine with me!! Lol......if I could ever find her site!