Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

that is my point ... currently i pay to watch othere apartments ... like N&B, K&K, M&S, ... there are fun to watch, provide some real life (and some show for sure) and also some action. 

currently, barcelona is more a Useless extra that i need to pay by the way ... kind of annoying

If it is not what you want to watch, why do you pay.  There are 17 apartments.

It was your choice to pay and if you made a mistake, that is on you not RLC or even us here on CC.  You need to have this conversation when you look at the mirror.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

But if the Barca apartments were not online, do you really think it would cost you less! Err no.

Actually, I would like to see some apartments get closed to save some money instead of raise the fee. ... Apartments like D&D, Z&L, C&S(!) could be closed without any loss of worth seeing content.

I enjoyed to watch the barcelona apartment with girls like Irma, Anna, Stella, Ilona and Elisa. If RLC would get back on track, i would vote to keep them open. With girls as in the current cast, i may would prefere to see them closed to safe my money. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Whenever the party takes place you can expect Lima's old dude to be on parade with maybe his young underling in his slip stream.

I'm just waiting and hoping to see if Nicole has persuaded her girlfriend that she spoke about in an excellent translation the other day to come and visit and share her bed. I'm sure that girl is getting hotter and hornier by the day. I certainly am watching her ::) 

I'm not :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

If it is not what you want to watch, why do you pay.  There are 17 apartments.

It was your choice to pay and if you made a mistake, that is on you not RLC or even us here on CC.  You need to have this conversation when you look at the mirror.

Did you even read my comment? ... i just explaind that i like to watch apartments like  N&B, K&K, M&S, ... and have no issue paying for them ... Unfortunately, they can only be paid as a package with a lot of nonsense (including cam girl show).

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Actually, I would like to see some apartments get closed to save some money instead of raise the fee. ... Apartments like D&D, Z&L, C&S(!) could be closed without any loss of worth seeing content.

I enjoyed to watch the barcelona apartment with girls like Irma, Anna, Stella, Ilona and Elisa. If RLC would get back on track, i would vote to keep them open. With girls as in the current cast, i may would prefere to see them closed to safe my money. 

Keep in mind (you just have to see the number of forum posts on CC, the thumbnails, auto cam, etc ...) that the barcelona appartments are extremely popular and a probable big source of subscribers. Even if you don't appreciate them, and it is your prerogative, I'm pretty sure they are RLC's "cash cow", and closing them will not be a good thing for your subscription.

• Upvote 2