Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Actually, I would like to see some apartments get closed to save some money instead of raise the fee. ... Apartments like D&D, Z&L, C&S(!) could be closed without any loss of worth seeing content.

I enjoyed to watch the barcelona apartment with girls like Irma, Anna, Stella, Ilona and Elisa. If RLC would get back on track, i would vote to keep them open. With girls as in the current cast, i may would prefere to see them closed to safe my money. 

Well I'd have to agree with D&D - we can see then at Efim's presumably as guests like they were at Masha's early in the year. I think we don't see them both at Nelly's because Bogdan doesn't like Demid or the other way around and would you argue with Bogdan? He may be short but he's fit, powerful and knows how to hit people. I just feel that it wasn't for the parties and I think most of those people go to Nelly's that we see very little from them although maybe like Maya&Stepan they have stepped up in recent weeks.

But Zoya ... are you kidding? She'd deserve an apartment on her own.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

32 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

But its real to the girls that do it, its their job, its how they make their money. Ilona spent hours on her laptop this time last year it was her job as well going out Modeling. Would we prefer Jess and Nicole to be out every day on modelling assignments, No as we wold hardly see them. We just have to accept it is what it is. 

I'm with you on this one sulz. This is part of some girls real life. Sounds like Jess has done this for quite a while judging by what she said to Nicole. Yes I know it isn't 'real' and looks totally fake but that's all she needs to do to earn easy money. Sorry I sound like a stuck record but some just don't get it! Ukrainians haven't got wads of money so a lots of girls probably do this stuff. If you can get away with a bit of gyrating. a bit of topless stuff and rubbing your pussy down the front of your panties without showing anything with a ridiculous 'smile' on your face, and mugs are taken in by this and willing to pay daft money, well good luck to her. We Know its false, We know she has a lovely smile and we know we'll get a lot more from her by just watching her in the house, She isn't doing these cam shows for us....