Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Truth is not controversial ! :angel:

I know vlk. I was being a little bit sarcastic. Who wouldn't fancy her?...... Well you will find a few on here I suppose, You know, her arse is too big, she's got a bit of a tummy. the 4th toe on her left foot is a bit longer than her 3rd..   I love her ::)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

She's getting in touch with someone who gave you her card ...

It is okay for girls to have work, or to look for life outside the home.

Make shows inside the house, for people who are not from the house.

It's okay to bring friends or customers home ...

Okay, let the girls hide in places inaccessible to us.

It's okay that jealous "boyfriends or husbands", they avoid us to enjoy entertainment

This is all good, and more things I prefer not to say ...

Okay, until it stops being good and piss me off like a monkey, because you fight with the woman to go back and see something interesting.

You lose hours of sleep with the hope that "today, girls will make this a bit of entertainment"

All in the end we all swallowed ... and some, even paid a monthly fee for these girls to live very well. And they have "a real life here"

By the way, this looks just like real life like an egg to a chestnut

• Upvote 1

And for some absent-minded who has not yet realized ... or do not want to see, I do not know what is more dangerous. In B1, there are no bisex girls, no les, or any of that. All are straight. If there is something spectacular, it will be because the script requires it. Now I want you all to criticize me, but not for that the truth will change.