Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nicole getting things ready to go out and checked to see if she had enough condoms. She has them in what looks like a little purse.

if that is true she must not be on her period and that is good for us i think

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nicole getting things ready to go out and checked to see if she had enough condoms. She has them in what looks like a little purse.

She put a pad in the trousers and took out three tampoons and another pad from the drawer and put them in her purse!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, rockinvidde said:

She put a pad in the trousers and took out three tampoons and another pad from the drawer and put them in her purse!!!!!

I missed that Rock but she certainly put a pad in her panties. I know that could mean anything guys, which has been discussed at length before, but I'm just sating and I've seen no evidence of condoms...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

That's honestly what i feared after her stunt two days ago. She will be a great tease while at home (incidentally during my work day) but will take care of her sexual urges outside. It's her right and they seems to be nothing seedy about it, but this particular viewer is a sad panda :cry:

• Upvote 1

Jess is not funny, the plan Nicole has taken and not for the "friends", but for what it supposes.
Everyone was frightened because people called things by name, luckily or unfortunately, in the end things are known, whether or not we want to see it.