Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jessica

Holy Fuck

Exercising Naked

If only My Belle :heart: had been here now! See when Belle started off she would exercise in her Calvin's but then she did do it in skimpy underwear and topless under the influence of others. At B2 under Jasmin's influence more and more clothes went on until she was wrapped in cellophane and covered head to toe. If she had been with Jessica then I think I would have seen my ultimate dream.

You see Masha in her skimpy knickers occasionally revealing a bit then Leora finally exercising bottomless and then Stella and Polya topless eventually followed by My Belle. Leora has since exercised full naked but not to the end. However this was in a new league. Sadly I think because of the phone she missed some of the routine which would have meant even more bending just what I like.

But the truth has to be told. Cam girl she maybe but now

Jessica is an RLC Legend.

I Knew you were going to say something regarding this BB, with is why i held off doing so :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

down boy down boy don't get to excited

I have been talking about full naked exercise since last October when Masha started to give the occasional slip. Irma did it but far away from the camera and only briefly. This was the single most awesome thing I have seen on RLC since The Goddess turned and bate from behind.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I Knew you were going to say something regarding this BB, with is why i held off doing so :biggrin:

You all know me too well. Guess you Preems are all enjoying her upstairs whereas us freecammers just have our memories.

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I love Jessica's bum, but my mind was superimposing My Belle:heart:'s chunkier arse on top of Jessica's as I watched. Jessica's very sexy but it would have meant the world to me if that had been Belle.

2 questions:

1. When did she start. I only joined that party at 22:06 Barcelone time.

2. Did anyone get it when she fully spread her legs - at the exact moment the 2 minutes of feed I get cut out - it looked awesome. 

The future's Jessica, the future's orange. Maybe Nicole will do the same.

yes BB- everyone saw my little sister in all her glory when she spread her legs:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

whoever was on the phone to Jess I get the feeling that they are watching the cams in the house - I noticed that interruptions coming from the phone were occurring at the same time when other, interesting, activities were occurring in the house, and then when Dasha and Demid start rutting, that was "shows over folks" from Jess as she wasn't going to try and out do them.

Jessica is the glue that holds the Barca1 apartment together.  Lovely exercise routine tonight Jessica.....Bravo!!

I believe that she went upstairs because someone is coming back to the apartment.  I hope if it is either one of the others that they don't bring any fucking guys back with them!!

• Upvote 5