Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I love Jessica's bum, but my mind was superimposing My Belle:heart:'s chunkier arse on top of Jessica's as I watched. Jessica's very sexy but it would have meant the world to me if that had been Belle.

2 questions:

1. When did she start. I only joined that party at 22:06 Barcelone time.

2. Did anyone get it when she fully spread her legs - at the exact moment the 2 minutes of feed I get cut out - it looked awesome. 

The future's Jessica, the future's orange. Maybe Nicole will do the same.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, fozzedout said:

whoever was on the phone to Jess I get the feeling that they are watching the cams in the house - I noticed that interruptions coming from the phone were occurring at the same time when other, interesting, activities were occurring in the house, and then when Dasha and Demid start rutting, that was "shows over folks" from Jess as she wasn't going to try and out do them.

Not how it works, fozzedout and welcome to the board and I appreciate the temptation of conspiracy theories but shows are independent. One thing I will say is that when a popular couple has left or gone on holiday sometimes the activity afterwards is suspiciously high so I am certian RLC has a word from time to time. The Goddess would say not but then they don't need to have  a word with her.

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jessica

Holy Fuck

Exercising Naked

If only My Belle :heart: had been here now! See when Belle started off she would exercise in her Calvin's but then she did do it in skimpy underwear and topless under the influence of others. At B2 under Jasmin's influence more and more clothes went on until she was wrapped in cellophane and covered head to toe. If she had been with Jessica then I think I would have seen my ultimate dream.

You see Masha in her skimpy knickers occasionally revealing a bit then Leora finally exercising bottomless and then Stella and Polya topless eventually followed by My Belle. Leora has since exercised full naked but not to the end. However this was in a new league. Sadly I think because of the phone she missed some of the routine which would have meant even more bending just what I like.

But the truth has to be told. Cam girl she may be but now

Jessica is an RLC Legend.

Did you enjoy that BB? Now her morning show is a distant memory :blush:

Okay I have not posted anything because I was waaay too busy.

One word : Legendary !

Well not quite : there were a few annoyances with the crappy RLC cams (cam 1 was blurry, cam 2 was overexposed). And Jessica was not really mindful of the camera placement, most of the time she was on the floor, especially at the end with the phone : she was clearly moving to give us the best of views possible, but it fell short most of time because she was not correctly aligned with the camera. So we had a lot of juicy flashes while she probably intended to give a pussy orgy Michelle-style. Which means that should she do that again with that in mind, there is potential for an even more mind blowing event.

But those nit picks aside, wow, just wow. She has the body, the discipline to keep it toned that way, the courage, the drive to make the most of her tenure and offer the maximum to the viewers.

That was a fantastic show, thank you Jessica.

I am still disappointed with the way things are turning with Nicole living her merry sexual escapades far away from the cams, but with both girls absent, Jessica is still holding the show and singlehandedly keeping many viewer's interest in both Barcelona apparts (though Michelle seems to have awaken from her slumber lately).

RLC this girl seems on a thrifty lifestyle (from what I understand from translations, and what I can obeserve of her lifestyle in the appt) and, with all the translations about the amount of money she earns on her cam site, and that new super fishy dating crap, I am pretty certain she is beeing scammed and living on a lot less that her work would normaly entails. So with her beeing the star of the show these days, if you are to cheap too place a damn camera in a bathroom, you'd better give a big fucking bonus to this girl !

Bravo Jessica, and thanks ! :heart:

• Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jessica is the glue that holds the Barca1 apartment together.  Lovely exercise routine tonight Jessica.....Bravo!!

I believe that she went upstairs because someone is coming back to the apartment.  I hope if it is either one of the others that they don't bring any fucking guys back with them!!

Could be Harley. She's still 100% comfortable being naked around the others but doesn't half let rip when home alone! You know, Nicole might be the same, except Jess doesn't go out  on her own :sad:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jessica is the glue that holds the Barca1 apartment together.  Lovely exercise routine tonight Jessica.....Bravo!!

I believe that she went upstairs because someone is coming back to the apartment.  I hope if it is either one of the others that they don't bring any fucking guys back with them!!

I have to say all 3 girls are great.

Lima, although I fancy her almost not at all, has given the greatest naked displays ever even outranking The Goddess for sheer explicit nudity.

Jessica has just gone where really no other except The Goddess and Irma have been and then some!

Nicole as the 3rd most naked in the house has also shown much of very fine tits but I am still really waiting to get a good look at her bum but she has contributed  a lot.

Plus all 3 get on so this is an awesome house at the moment.

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Okay I have not posted anything because I was waaay too busy.

One word : Legendary !

Well not quite : there were a few annoyances with the crappy RLC cams (cam 1 was blurry, cam 2 was overexposed). And Jessica was not really mindful of the camera placement, most of the time she was on the floor, especially at the end with the phone : she was clearly moving to give us the best of views possible, but it fell short most of time because she was not correctly aligned with the camera. So we had a lot of juicy flashes while she probably intended to give a pussy orgy Michelle-style. Which means that should she do that again with that in mind, there is potential for an even more mind blowing event.

But those nit picks aside, wow, just wow. She has the body, the discipline to keep it toned that way, the courage, the drive to make the most of her tenure and offer the maximum to the viewers.

That was a fantastic show, thank you Jessica.

I am still disappointed with the way things are turning with Nicole living her merry sexual escapades far away from the cams, but with both girls absent, Jessica is still holding the show and singlehandedly keeping many viewer's interest in both Barcelona apparts (though Michelle seems to have awaken from her slumber lately).

RLC this girl seems on a thrifty lifestyle (from what I understand from translations, and what I can obeserve of her lifestyle in the appt) and, with all the translations about the amount of money she earns on her cam site, and that new super fishy dating crap, I am pretty certain she is beeing scammed and living on a lot less that her work would normaly entails. So with her beeing the star of the show these days, if you are to cheap too place a damn camera in a bathroom, you'd better give a big fucking bonus to this girl !

Bravo Jessica, and thanks ! :heart:

They will need to put their contracts back up to attract superstars like My Belle :heart: back. Lola and Belle were on pretty big money - not compared to Michelle the megabucks cam star - and I suspect Michelle and Jessica might be on a bit more than the others but I don't think Belle will be back unless they pay her the same - she will need an exercising naked clause as well as a dancing naked clause and boy give her a huge bating bonus clause.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I have to say all 3 girls are great.

Lima, although I fancy her almost not at all, has given the greatest naked displays ever even outranking The Goddess for sheer explicit nudity.

Jessica has just gone where really no other except The Goddess and Irma have been and then some!

Nicole as the 3rd most naked in the house has also shown much of very fine tits but I am still really waiting to get a good look at her bum but she has contributed  a lot.

Plus all 3 get on so this is an awesome house at the moment.

It's just differences in how we as subscribers see it BB.  I don't care for the girls that are always gone outside of the apartment to get their rocks off only to come back home and tease the audience.  I hope everyday that Jessica doesn't get caught up in the Lima/Nicole trap.  I hope she stays true to her boyfriend and restores any faithfulness there might be out of most of the girls that have graced the Barca's doorsteps!!

• Upvote 3