Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Good old days are cool !

But ...

- Today and yesterday, Jessica gave legendary displays of nudity

- I see all three girls at home, laughing and having fun

So today is cool, too !

Now I just hope that this current cast will give us its crowning achievement, i.e. that tigress Nicole getting loose :biggrin:

All girls home, but I'd bet it would be more interesting if Lima went out, and let Nicole and Jessica alone.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Looks like Lima is showing the others some of her Tinder requests (of which it looks like she gets about 500 of a day) for comparison and critique. I think when Nicole went out on a "date" at 3:30 in the morning the other day, it might have been one of these that Lima teed up. Just a thought of mine.

It wasn't, there was a translation that Nicole had registered herself on a dating app

• Upvote 2

Just reminder gentlemen before we start cleaning up the thread. Thanks again for your cooperation.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

• Upvote 1

what this girls need is girl like Irma ilona not lima and then you see the change of  fun and excitement . Lima she is very nice person but she reminds me hillbelly girl she try but she can't do it right , 

• Upvote 1