Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's awfully strange that Lima went in to Jessica's room to see what she was wearing and told Jessica to put on underwear that showed her ass more and then the apartment goes under maintenance.  RLC is a real winner these days!!

Now Real Leaf cam make fun of customers
People do not have the courage Cancel Membership

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

* Insert conspiracy theory about UM involving lesbian orgies, RLC management members, and Dima's hairy ass in maid outfit here *

I'm sorry but there is something going on in the apartment this time and it has nothing to do with any maintenance issues!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct and it will never change due to the diehards that subscribe to RLC.  It's a damn shame they are allowed to get away with this shit!!

Harley, this is maybe where my OCD proved useful. By it being all about Belle for me I was able to make the break easily. Yeah I miss it but I had a powerful reason.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Lo siento, pero hay algo que hacer en el apartamento este tiempo y no tiene nada que ver con cualquier problema de mantenimiento !!

Piensa en la visita de alguien, Jess se cambio de vestuario, poniendose algo menos provocativo.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's awfully strange that Lima went in to Jessica's room to see what she was wearing and told Jessica to put on underwear that showed her ass more and then the apartment goes under maintenance.  RLC is a real winner these days!!

Yes but she got dressed again before the UM so someone must have been coming

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Harley, this is maybe where my OCD proved useful. By it being all about Belle for me I was able to make the break easily. Yeah I miss it but I had a powerful reason.

I know what you mean BB!  I'm going to miss some of the girls myself come mid January but I won't miss how RLC treats their customers!!!

• Upvote 1