Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Was that a Danaya bate! Never seen one before. Makes Kristy's look like one of Leora's; Pretty dramatic stuff....:dodgy:

The arm was more active, but nobody has ever seen it from that side before. It's always is/isn't with her. If you watch her in bed, you'll see the difference between lying in bed, and masturbating. Sometimes you just have to tell yourself that she is.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Was that a Danaya bate! Never seen one before. Makes Kristy's look like one of Leora's; Pretty dramatic stuff....:dodgy:

You should see one of Belle's LOL. Masha, Zoya and Leora should give lessons of even better would be Suzan showing them how she squirts.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

The arm was more active, but nobody has ever seen it from that side before. It's always is/isn't with her. If you watch her in bed, you'll see the difference between lying in bed, and masturbating. Sometimes you just have to tell yourself that she is.

I'll always tell myself that she is...:blush:

6 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Have Nicole masturbated on the bed not long ago? There is a hugh wetspot on her bed, in the right place according to the pillows.

With a man last night.  She is not a squirter but a gusher and flooded the bed.

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It shouldn't still be wet?

Maybe she used the UM correct?

You don't know.  I used to live with this one girl and before sex, we use a rubber sheet (for bed wetters) and the bed was still soaked.  Not wet, soaked.  I finally bought a new bed for the bedroom and used the old one for sex only in other room.

It can still be wet.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I feared that Nicole would live her happy sex life outside the apartment, and I was pleasantly surprised. People are making a fuss out of the "towel gate", but they spent like 5 mins in the bathroom, so it is a moot point for me. Nicole brought the guy home, she deliberately removed the covers after like 1 min, so as a voyeur viewer, this was pure bliss. Thank you Nicole :biggrin:

Now if I set aside my pleasure to see that hot body wet with excitement, I do sympathize and agree with Jessica : Nicole's hormones are doing all the "thinking" recently, her behaviour is a bit reckless and unsafe. Jessica was worried about her and trying to protect her for her own recklessness, Nicole dodged her questions and laughed off her concerns, andnow she is bringing a quasi unknown man in a house where 2 unsuspecting young girls were sleeping, without warning. I understand Jessica.

The voyeur in me is delighted because of the sex, interested because of that surprising stunt and it's ramifications and a bit worried too. But contrary to what some people are thinking, in my opinion what is unfolding here (both the sex and the consequences on the girls) feels more like real life than many of the stuff we have seen for months.

I strongly agree. ... Its very nice to see that she did not avoid the cams and is in fact very open minded. ... I like this development a lot. ... :biggrin: ... Very nice.

• Upvote 2