Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think these 3 will put on good shows around Xmas before Lima leaves and I expect them to equal Irma, Ilona and Anna ... although not go as far as your average B2 night with Belle.

And within seconds of me saying that all 3 showed thir pussies in the LR - pity the one (Nicole's) I really wanted to see was only from the side but yes Xmas should be fun. Give these girls drinks and there will be naked wrestling!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And within seconds of me saying that all 3 showed thir pussies in the LR - pity the one (Nicole's) I really wanted to see was only from the side but yes Xmas should be fun. Give these girls drinks and there will be naked wrestling!

Lima is the wildcard here, she can come up with all the fun games 

I read the translation of the explanations Kitek Nicole of what has happened and you have to admit it is not very smart to bring a guy known for the case in his own bed, this is my last negative comments about she live her own life

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I read the translation of the explanations Kitek Nicole of what has happened and you have to admit it is not very smart to bring a guy known for the case in his own bed, this is my last negative comments about she live her own life

Ultimately, the apartment is the safest place at all. 24/7 video surveillance. ... :biggrin:  ... and ... excluding all the maintenance ... maybe still 24/6? .. ::)

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Ultimately, the apartment is the safest place at all. 24/7 video surveillance. ... :biggrin:  ... and ... excluding all the maintenance ... maybe still 24/6? .. ::)

I agree, she made the right choice in not going to his place and coming back to the safe environment of the Apartment, But sucks for her that Mr Limp dick could not perform i guess.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Right now i will complain that the clothes airer is a pain!

In this combination, it actually is a bit to much for my taste. ... Anyway, It will not take very long. ... At least i hope so. :)

Despite all the messages we sent to RLC about the location of the sofa, initial place must be 1m50 in front) it is certain that RLC received them, but yet they do not seem to have warned them. RLC does not take into account the opinions of its customers !!! Fuck RLC !!

• Upvote 1

Buenas noches.

He leido la traducción que ha hecho Kitek esta tarde.

A esos que me llaman loco, tonto o pesado, la próxima vez, espero que antes de disparar sobre mí y no pararse a leerme primero, se lo piensen, mis comentarios no iban tan desencaminados.

Lo único que espero, que RLC tome nota. La seguridad de las niñas está muy comprometida, si estas niñas se encargan de meter desconocidos en casa. Ellas no tener ordenes sobre eso?

y si meten un sicopata en casa, que hubiese pasado?

y si en vez de uno, son varioas amigos?

me sorprendio y me sorprende la actitud que tomó RLC. Sigo pensando que eso es jugar con fuego. Espero que nunca pase algo de lo que después tengan que arrepentirse.