Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

the girls are helping to set up our favorite girl Jessica cam studio

to bad ... it was just fun to watch ... now ... it will be again the mix of fake smile and useless uninvolved strip show  ... :( ... is to sad that rlc casted cam girls ... :(

Just now, MrBox said:

al mal ... era divertido ver ... ahora ... será de nuevo la mezcla de sonrisa falsa y tiras no involucrado inútil ... :( ... es triste que cam chicas emitidos RLC ... :(

Escucha, ue creias que es la vida de las chicas de sexcam?

Crees que la vida de las score es mucho mas alegre?

y no hemos visto nada

Just now, vortios said:

Escucha, ue creias que es la vida de las chicas de sexcam?

Crees que la vida de las score es mucho mas alegre?

y no hemos visto nada

Sorry ... Translation make no seens for me ... can you try a english version?

hace 22 minutos, MrBox dijo:

Lo siento ... no Hacen Ninguna translation seens Para Mí ... ¿PUEDES activo probar Una versión de Inglés?

No problem,

He said that the sexcam girls' lives are as false, in front of the cameras, as the young girls who score, when they are with clients, or fuck with a man of 70 and have to eat his banana as Jess Like yours in front of us.

Maybe because I've seen more than I wanted. Watching girls like these at parties gives me a lot of grief. There are smart girls, but most of them end up in other directions.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Unfortunately, this is probably going to be it for the next few weeks anyway. All the foreigners have gone home for Xmas, therefore the "Hostessing" shifts will all be cut back at the clubs. Business has wound up for the year so no junket trips for rich old farts who pay extra for special "Hostessing" (hence, Lima is not 'working' so much). Even the Tinder requests will tone down a bit now (despite the fact it looks like she just upgraded her profile photo a little earlier).   

What are you talking about never read such a load of crap with a capital C

Look at Lima. Yes she has had some alcohol but she seems so happy with these 2 girls having entered the flat at the time of the Belle-Milena row and having to,listen to Milena's constant and long whining. Eventually she got dragged into the photoshoots and had sex (she wasn't dragged into that of course) but now she seems to be really enjoying life.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, vortios said:

No problem,

He said that the sexcam girls' lives are as false, in front of the cameras, as the young girls who score, when they are with clients, or fuck with a man of 70 and have to eat his banana as Jess Like yours in front of us.

Maybe because I've seen more than I wanted. Watching girls like these at parties gives me a lot of grief. There are smart girls, but most of them end up in other directions.

Listen if I'm 70 I'm damn sure I'd still like Jess to eat my banana. So many of these girls are all about money, well I for one would like to help them earn it.