Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

The cameras uses cable, not wifi, so the bandwidth has nothing to say there.

They don't need anymore cameras in this apartment. The only places to put them would be in the two bathrooms, and RLC seem to try to position them in such a way that they don't film toilets. They don't always succeed (Candy's ensuite, and a strong reliance on Dasha & Demid's use of the shower curtain) but it looks like their intention. And if they lift the bathroom cam higher, as everyone seems to request, it will fog up quicker due to rising steam.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

With a bit of luck they'll start comparing pussies like the other night. Right girls, whose got the biggest flaps. Nicole or Michelle. I'll hold the tape measure  It's close so I might need to re-measure....:biggrin:

Come on Lima get it started......

Not being a paid RLC member I have not had the privilege of seeing Nicole's. Are they as long and beautiful as Michelle's?

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not being a paid RLC member I have not had the privilege of seeing Nicole's. Are they as long and beautiful as Michelle's?

I think it's close. I've only seen her in the shower, and its a bit far away, but she's shown them in NV and they look pretty spectacular. I think we're all waiting for the 'money shot' :blush: