Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Suckfootsoles said:

I wonder if Belle ever returns 6 months from now married to the car dealership guy showing him off to B1 and B2?  By that time, Barc apts wouls have lots of turnover by then of girls?

You mean that guy who was going to date her twice a day in Barca when she never went out. We'll see. I hope she returns next summer with other party girls.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sorry WTF have I just witnessed. We've had Lima nude, Jessica nude and Nicole topless almost every day and then Black Mamba girl holds a pillow to her chest and Nicole helps her put her bra on so she doesn't show her tits. Did I witness that or have I gone crazy!

You've gone crazy.....and so have I. Unbelievable :cry: Great on Michelle for coming across to B1 tonight but I still can't work the girl out. Her shows are pretty explicit to say the least, and the couple of nights before her trip to Paris or Italy or wherever she was really horny and we got some great footage in her BR, She's come back and is a different girl. The covering up with the cushion was more embarrassing than just showing them....:huh:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pookus said:

Really! I thought it was a period cramp! Wow, that was fast!

Why didn't she just join in? I doubt either of the other 2 would've minded. Maybe showing Michelle up a bit for being such a tight arse with the free cam showing.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've gone crazy.....and so have I. Unbelievable :cry: Great on Michelle for coming across to B1 tonight but I still can't work the girl out. Her shows are pretty explicit to say the least, and the couple of nights before her trip to Paris or Italy or wherever she was really horny and we got some great footage in her BR, She's come back and is a different girl. The covering up with the cushion was more embarrassing than just showing them....:huh:

That's the real Michelle. the when she's nude it's just for money

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't agree mate, Well done Michelle . All she has to do in B2 is put on a cam show, get the bbc out of her draw and, although a lot slag her off for it, the B2 viewers go through the roof...

My point exactly unless she is doing a cam show no one really cared what happened in barca 2,the girls in this apt have done other things to be entertaining and it has worked out for the most part, and now michelle seems to show an interest and in lima of all people who she didn't seem to give two shits about before

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But now she's allowing an almost naked woman to lie between her legs. "Curiouser and curiouser" said Alice.