Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I really don't know about this new way of keeping pictures and comments separate .  It sounded like a good idea at first and now the picture section is just for pictures ( nice and cleaned up ) ;  but to tell you the truth, it's driving me crazy . You look at some fine pictures and then have to search another thread to get the comments on what's going on or when the pics were taken.

Like I said before...." Beggars can't be Choosers " ;  but this current method is too complicated for me - even using split screen

and having 2 versions of ReaLlifeCam open !

I'm with you on that one. When commenting on a picture, one should mark the post at the beginning with the post number of the picture they commenting on. That number is seen in the upper right corner of the post.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

YOU'LL GET USED TO IT EVENTUALLY SLIDER_69,IT'S EITHER PICTURES OR COMMENTS TAKE YOUR PICK,THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER TOPICS FOR PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON,WHETHER IT'S FOR IRMA,ILONA OR ANNA,BUT STILL PEOPLE REFUSE TO USE THOSE TO PLACE THEIR COMMENTS,I ALONG WITH MANY OTHER PEOPLE HERE DON'T WANT TO SEE AN ENTIRE PAGE IN THE PICTURE THREAD WITH NOTHING BUT 2 0R MORE GUYS GOING BACK AND FORTH TALKING,AND MAYBE 1 OR NO PICTURE AT ALL ON THAT PAGE,BECAUSE IF ONE PERSON MAKES A COMMENT THEN ANOTHER PERSON IS LIKELY TO ANSWER,AND IF THE FIRST PERSON EITHER LIKES OR DISLIKES THAT OTHER PERSON'S ANSWER THEN YOU WILL SEE PAGE AFTER PAGE OF A CONVERSATION,I'M NOT GOING TO LIE I USED TO DO IT TOO AND THEN I STOPPED.

ONCE AGAIN THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER TOPIC SPECIFIC THREADS TO SAY WHATEVER WE WANT,BUT IF ANYONE OF US CLICKS ON THE PICTURE THREAD THEN THAT'S WHAT WE ALL WANNA SEE,THEY DON'T WANNA SEE MIKEY RUNNING HIS MOUTH :hi: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao:

I really don't know about this new way of keeping pictures and comments separate .  It sounded like a good idea at first and now the picture section is just for pictures ( nice and cleaned up ) ;  but to tell you the truth, it's driving me crazy . You look at some fine pictures and then have to search another thread to get the comments on what's going on or when the pics were taken.

Like I said before...." Beggars can't be Choosers " ;  but this current method is too complicated for me - even using split screen

and having 2 versions of ReaLlifeCam open !

YOU'LL GET USED TO IT EVENTUALLY SLIDER_69,IT'S EITHER PICTURES OR COMMENTS TAKE YOUR PIC,THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER TOPICS FOR PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON,WHETHER IT'S FOR IRMA,ILONA OR ANNA,BUT STILL PEOPLE REFUSE TO USE THOSE TO PLACE THEIR COMMENTS,I ALONG WITH MANY OTHER PEOPLE HERE DON'T WANT TO SEE AN ENTIRE PAGE IN THE PICTURE THREAD WITH NOTHING BUT 2 0R MORE GUYS GOING BACK AND FORTH TALKING,AND MAYBE 1 OR NO PICTURE AT ALL ON THAT PAGE,BECAUSE IF ONE PERSON MAKES A COMMENT THEN ANOTHER PERSON IS LIKELY TO ANSWER,AND IF THE FIRST PERSON EITHER LIKES OR DISLIKES THAT OTHER PERSON'S ANSWER THEN YOU WILL SEE PAGE AFTER PAGE OF A CONVERSATION,I'M NOT GOING TO LIE I USED TO DO IT TOO AND THEN I STOPPED.

ONCE AGAIN THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER TOPIC SPECIFIC THREADS TO SAY WHATEVER WE WANT,BUT IF ANYONE OF US CLICKS ON THE PICTURE THREAD THEN THAT'S WHAT WE ALL WANNA SEE,THEY DON'T WANNA SEE MIKEY RUNNING HIS MOUTH :hi: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao:

I understand Euromike, it's just that when I'm looking at a certain pic, I like to comment then and there, before I lose my train of thought looking for another thread to comment .  Thanks anyway !

I may still be the only one holding out hope for a K&K action even though I can't see them anymore :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :woohoo:

Damn, kisses flying all around, even between Anna and Ilona now........................maybe this will become a  little Les-Experiment

apartment. Hope  we'll see a good 3 way massage soon .( With pussy included) !!! ( of course it will only be experimenting ! )

God forbid, we call them Lesbians ...............LOL !