Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

IT WILL BE SEEN HERE MY FRIEND,BECAUSE EVERYONE IS NOW COMMENTING HERE INSTEAD OF THE PICTURE SECTION :hi: :hi: :hi:

Sorry Euromikke I thought my comment would not be seen here.  I promise to ask my question and post my comments here from now on, hand to my heart.

Damn, kisses flying all around, even between Anna and Ilona now........................maybe this will become a  little Les-Experiment

apartment. Hope  we'll see a good 3 way massage soon .( With pussy included) !!! ( of course it will only be experimenting ! )

God forbid, we call them Lesbians ...............LOL !

I really don't know about this new way of keeping pictures and comments separate .  It sounded like a good idea at first and now the picture section is just for pictures ( nice and cleaned up ) ;  but to tell you the truth, it's driving me crazy . You look at some fine pictures and then have to search another thread to get the comments on what's going on or when the pics were taken.

Like I said before...." Beggars can't be Choosers " ;  but this current method is too complicated for me - even using split screen

and having 2 versions of ReaLlifeCam open !