Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'm not sure how many masseuse's prepare their own body with oil and then massage only in panties! Well maybe lots do but only if they offer 'extras' at additional cost!!!

I think Irma uses the massages as a sexual, well maybe sensual, aid maybe hoping for some real sexual contact. The problem is both parties have to be up for it for anything outright sexual to occur.

In my opinion Ilona is nowhere near prepared to go further, especially not on camera. She sees it as fun and rather amusing and as a bonus gets to feel a pair of breasts the size of which she can only dream! Ilona is fascinated by the amount of bounce Irma gets from her breasts and how much they weigh rather than seeing them as sexual attractions.

Poor Anna on the other hand shocked me on New Years night when she appeared to be prepared to go 'all the way'. In my opinion it was Irma who missed the chance rather than Anna resisting. Unfortunate timing played a part in that the very moment Irma removed her panties Anna had to go to the toilet. The moment was blown!

As to whether anything 'full on' will ever occur I'm not sure. Someone or something will have to create a 'moment', a spark that will ignite the situation. That think is usually excessive drink!!!

As for all the speculation over whether the management at RLC manufacture or direct the storylines as if the girls are part of a soap opera I find such a notion ridiculous. Does anyone really think all the members of RLC are waiting for instructions as to what to do on Monday morning or Monday afternoon or a week on Wednesday!!

Surely we have to accept that RLC is not real in that apartments don't all have numerous cameras monitoring every move and showing the world the most intimate part of each participants life. BUT it is the best any of we voyeurs are going to get. It keeps me off the streets and makes sure i don't need to keep looking over my neighbors fence in the hope of catching a glimpse of tit!!! I don't really do that of course I'm just illustrating a point!!!!

"It keeps me off the streets and makes sure i don't need to keep looking over my neighbors fence in the hope of catching a glimpse of tit!!! "  HAHAHAHA :yikes:amazing!

Great post Van.  I posted some pretty strong opinions on NYE and the following day on the whole Irma/Anna event.  I absolutely agree that Anna was really into it.  Just the way she moved and reacted when touched.  I still get enough action to recognize all that body language.. she was literally squirming and grinding her thighs together at the same time as pushing her pelvis toward Irma.  Everyone is hung up on her still having her panties on.  I have two theories there: 1) she had her period (girls typically go with the darker panties when they do) or 2) she was waiting for Irma to make contact with the vajay.  I think Irma was the cockblocker so to speak that night.  Now if she hasnt completely alienated Anna with that sad performance with on unappreciative recipient tonight we may get to see our wishes play out yet.  Here's hoping!  :drool:

YOU SEE GUYS, :hi: :hi: ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOTICED HERE,SO WE NO LONGER HAVE TO WRITE OUR COMMENTS IN THE PICTURE SECTION JUST SO THAT PEOPLE WILL NOTICE IT,THIS NEW WAY MIGHT BE A PAIN IN THE ASS FOR SOME OF YOU,AND SOME MAY HATE IT NOW,BUT THOSE PAGES LOOK SO NICE AND CLEAN WHEN WE GO THERE NOW.

BEFORE WE HAD UP TO 3 PAGES WITH NOTHING BUT BACK AND FORTH TALKING AND NO PICTURES,NOW IT'S ALL PICTURES ALL THE TIME WITH NO COMMERCIAL BREAKS,THANKS GUYS LMAOO!!! :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lmao: :lmao:

ASSJIG.gif

assslap.gif

I mistakenly posted a question in the pic forum.  Sorry all.  I asked if anyone had captured a vid of the irma ilona massage?

No problem It has been removed.  As for the Video  I haven't seen one posted yet but if there is one it will likely get posted sometime through the night or tomorrow.

Bonjour à tous

je n' était pas devant  mon écran cette nuit car j' avais besoin de repos ,désole je vous raconte ma vie privé mais d' après les photos, merci encore aux contributeurs et les récits des uns et des autres vous avez raison en disant que Irma est une masseuse ,professionnelle  probablement  et vous m enlèverez pas l' idée  que l' autre nuit entre Irma et Anna n'était pas joué ,mais réel mais Anna n' a pas osé aller plus loin et Ilona voyant ça à distance cela l' a amusé et c' est pour cette raison qu'elle lui a demandé un massage aussi et ca fait le buzz comme on dit c' est tout bénéfique  pour RLC .

D'après ce que j ai compris Anna était jalouse de la situation car elle s' est rendue compte d' etre à passer à coté de quelque chose le soir du 31 à cause de  sa timidité et le mal etre entre les deux le jour suivant  et elle s' est masturbée pour se calmer sexuellement voila tout en entendant et s'imaginant ce qui se passé dans la chambre voisine

Dans un de mes sujets j' avais dis que Irma était attirée par Ilona mais cette dernière l' avait repoussé  et c' est pour cette raison que Irma avait profité de l' absence de ILona pour tenter sa chance avec Anna mais cette dernière s 'en mords les doigts maintenant

Attendons de voir ce qui va se passer dans les jours suivants mais à mon avis pas grand chose

Bonne journée à vous

Hi all

I was not before my screen last night because I needed to rest, sorry I tell you my life private but according to the photos, thanks again to contributors and the stories of each and the other you are right in saying that Irma is a professional masseuse probably and you m remove not the idea that the other night between Irma and Anna was not played , but real but Anna did not dare to go further, Ilona seeing it remotely that amused him and it is for this reason that it has requested a massage also and it makes the buzz as they say it is all beneficial for RLC.

Of j have understood Anna was jealous of the situation because she realized to be to miss something on the evening of the 31 because of his shyness and evil being between the two the next day and she masturbated to calm down sexually here everything is heard and imagining what is passed in the next room

In one of my subjects I say that Irma was attracted to Ilona but the latter pushed him and it is for this reason that Irma had taken advantage of the absence of ILona to try his luck with Anna but this last s ' to bite the fingers now

Let's wait and see what will happen in the following days but in my opinion not big thing

Good day to you sorry for traduction

As some of you know, I have highly developed physic abilities. I have seen a situation

happening soon in the apartment that may interest you.

In my vision, the three girls will push the sofa and table back and oil each others bodies

before starting to slowly caress each other sensually.

Unfortunately, just before they get to the pussy touching stage, a passing flying pig,

drawn to the action, does not notice the glass balcony door, and crashes into it sending

glass flying and abruptly halting the proceedings.

I post this information so that when it starts, you all don't waste too much time getting

the tissues ready, etc.

:screwy: :screwy: