Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I just don`t think there`s any hanky panky shit going on during um.

Because if rlc have that as a rule they should have put barca2 um during the famous drug/sex orgy back in the day!

You have to remember that there is 2 girls that don't mind showing what they do and one that does.  We will never know because once again we are unable to see it.  It's just what the girls feel comfortable with and Jessica, if they were doing any hanky panky, would not feel comfortable with it!

I will say this and this is the last thing I'm going to say about it.   Neither RLC or the girls give a shit about their customers.  The reason I say this is because it's a Saturday night, prime time, the girls already said the WiFi was working better, and yet the apartment is still under maintenance.  There are a lot of subscribers that really only get to watch RLC during prime time on the weekends (Sat & Sun).  If they gave a shit the apartment would be back online and they would take care of the problem on a week day.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I will say this and this is the last thing I'm going to say about.   Neither RLC or the girls give a shit about their customers.  The reason I say this is because it's a Saturday night, prime time, the girls already said the WiFi was working better, and yet the apartment is still under maintenance.  There are a lot of subscribers that really only get to watch RLC during prime time on the weekends (Sat & Sun).  If they gave a shit the apartment would be back online and they would take care of the problem on a week day.

Yes that i can understand and you are right on that but.............

I also say what I think, it seems strange to me that they put a technician, on Saturday night, just because they have free wi-fi slow, then the problem was not Jessica and Nicole, who seemed to wait for the person, the ' only thing that makes me think is the speed in which they made the apartment maintenance, or Lima was quick to warn RLC or really was someone sent by RLC, however it is strange, to B2 no hot water and do nothing here they send a technician to bullshit

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Yo sólo don`t creo que `s cualquier mierda travesuras que hacer durante um.

Porque si RLC tiene que, como regla que deberían haber puesto barca2 um durante el / orgía de sexo famosa de drogas en su día!

They did not and that's it. They would have their reasons.

People, since the beginning of time, or RLC, anytime any maintenance of any sort is done, they put it in UM.

The only exception that I know is last month at Kitty's somebody came over late at night, I think a plumber, and they talk at the door for awhile then in came in to the bathroom, pointed to something then stepped back outside.  It was 10 seconds most.