Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, you can complain all you want about the girls, but these little moments make me smile like an idiot, and I like it ! :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Stars of the show tonight, the Elf and the Pixie, and of course, the Court Jester...and no nudity involved...::)

• Upvote 3

Just now, timber said:

There's nothing particularly fun or happy about Lima's drinking. It's depressing to watch.

... it is a part of real life ... i really think people feel with her and hope she will get better ... not just for today ... also in general

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, vlkvlk111 a dit :

Oui, vous pouvez vous plaindre tout ce que vous voulez au sujet des filles, mais ces petits moments me faire sourire comme un idiot, et je l'aime! :biggrin:

Je dois reconnaître que Nicole est une bonne fille et qu'elle avait fait une petite bêtise avec son boyfriend dont elle était même pas responsable.......

Bravo Nicole et je te présente mes excuses pour les mots parfois trop durs employés....

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nicole in shower-washed beaver and between the tail with beautiful shot while sitting on back edge of tub facing cam

BTW Welcome to the RLC cam show

She'd already earned her stripes tonight, then just got a promotion with that shower...:blush:

• Upvote 1