Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

O how i for got .Jessica did all that to keep us glue to her room and when she thought she had us all hook then she stop. She no we are going to keep watching her and it all for the VIEWER FEWS. She make money when we log in her room. She smart and some of us are just fool for falling for this trick.

Exactly the type of negative comment I am talking about--also comments regarding her fake bate, fake smile, etc---

We can get a lot more with sugar than salt---Nelly is a great example  (she was really self conscience about her body and we kept telling her she was perfect-don't worry.  She loosened up and even held up

a sign that said "I love you guys"

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

y ahora para aquellos que quieren comenzar la larga espera para ver qué nos ofrecen las niñas a su regreso

Wait for what?
When Nicole arrives home, she will come tired and will get into bed, maybe go before the shower, but do not expect to see anything else.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Exactly the type of negative comment I am talking about--also comments regarding her fake bate, fake smile, etc---

We can get a lot more with sugar than salt---Nelly is a great example  (she was really self conscience about her body and we kept telling her she was perfect-don't worry.  She loosened up and even held up

There was a lot of negativity about her long hours of work on her cam the other day which at the time i thought was uncalled for as she then spends lots of time without camming. She has now started wearing clothes for things she previously did naked or topless. Why is that ? Only Jessica knows. It maybe nothing to do with this forum but it wont help. 

Jesscia is pretty Awesome if you ask me and she does not deserve any flack.

• Upvote 6

I am sorry to say that my comments are not liked by most of you, but I would like some of you, leaving aside desires and tastes, which is what you expect from a house, where the only girl that stays, is because She is more interested in your business than in the possible departures in Barcelona.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

The moderators have tried a lot of times to remind people that as the biggest forum of RLC out there, a lot of tenants were here, some hidden, some not so hidden. Maybe less relevant for the barcelona girls, but many are still aware of the things said about her (remember translated conversations from Jasmine - incidentally, Jasmine had started to open up a bit, with more nudity, topless, naked in bed, sexy dances, etc ... then she closed up like an oyster, which made it abundantly clear that the nastiness directed at her had a direct impact on her behaviour).

Yes, on the internet people are used to anonymous swagger and thrash talking. Yes everyone is entitled to his sacro-sanct opinion and has the right to voice it. It is just that we must never forget that real people are reading our words and be ready to accept the consequences, and consequences will usually be less interesting things to see on the cameras. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There was a lot of negativity about her long hours of work on her cam the other day which at the time i thought was uncalled for as she then spends lots of time without camming. She has now started wearing clothes for things she previously did naked or topless. Why is that ? Only Jessica knows. It maybe nothing to do with this forum but it wont help. 

Jesscia is pretty Awesome if you ask me and she does not deserve any flack.

Some of the stuff thrown at these girls just does my head in!!! :confused:  So those who rip her to bits will now be pissed off even more because she keeps her clothes on! At least you could dip in and out of her fake cam show, if you, like me, get Jess withdrawal symptoms! Nicole and Lima were out of the apartment for about 14 hours and they weren't crucified! Some of us have said time and time again, she isn't doing these fake shows for us. It's her 'real life' to make a bit of money! Now she might do fuck all for us, possibly thanks to some of the shit thrown at her. If you do read this stuff on CC little pixie Jess, just ignore it. You have many admirers on here, so don't let a few with no taste affect you :heart:

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

I am sorry to say that my comments are not liked by most of you, but I would like some of you, leaving aside desires and tastes, which is what you expect from a house, where the only girl that stays, is because She is more interested in your business than in the possible departures in Barcelona.

Vortios you are completely missing the point.

The problem is not about WE (me or other posters who disagree with you), about what do we think of your posts. You probably shouldn't even care.

The problem is about the girls the tenants who read your posts. What to THEY think about your posts ?

• Upvote 3