Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

35 minutes ago, F219 said:

Base on the ridicules pricing and only 24 hours, I will never use it.

I call BS on that! Picture B1 and B2 getting together and have a party. Suddenly clothes come off and dancing and pussy eating begins.  Or Masha and Sasha have another swap and sex ensues. You miss it but the moment you read about it on CC you buy 100 tokens and watch the whole thing faster than you can run! That is why I have 100 tokens in the bank just in case.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

I call BS on that! Picture B1 and B2 getting together and have a party. Suddenly clothes come off and dancing and pussy eating begins.  Or Masha and Sasha have another swap and sex ensues. You miss it but the moment you read about it on CC you buy 100 tokens and watch the whole thing faster than you can run! That is why I have 100 tokens in the bank just in case.

What if you have work and away for the weekend, you lose.  And pricing.  Let base this on 300 tokens for 30, no problem.  Then 10 days should be 125 to 150 only.  1 day should be 20 to 25 only.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh she's had 1 on all day. Just hasn't after her shower...Shouldn't have bothered with the pants either...:blush:

gosh Nicole threw what i thought was a can of lotion on the bed-and I thought this beauty is going to

put her cream on her body naked on the bed--silly me  LOL

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Since that early nv night she covers pretty quickly now...:cry:

i agree, but the good point with RLC, it is at anytime a girl can provide a greate nudity

Do you remember Polya ? At least 4 times in  3 months she was laid in the bed during  1 hour her legs wide open showing her pussy in the front of cam

I still hope, Nicole will give us a great show

• Upvote 4