Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

At the moment I think RLC or the agency play it by ear. I do think they do have words with the girls often during UM because I have seen changes of behaviour for no reason. I think it really depends on a girl's contribution. For instance Polya was out a lot at clubs and parties but when in the flat apart from the early days she was often naked or nearly always topless whatever she did.

A telling conversation was when Jasmin thought she was not interesting enough. Now why would she be worried about that? However it seems she also had an option to stay another month which Becca persuaded her into taking. I think the threshold is quite low and Jasmin was popular with some people and of course was one of the most attractive girls seen in Barcelona so in the end I presume it was entirely left to her how long to stay. Candy surely has pushed the barrier of what qualifies for someone deserving to stay quite hard and if were RLC or the agency I would kick her boring ass out. If Melissa wanted to stay I do not know why she couldn't and certainly everyone other than Candy of the current residents deserves to stay.

Girls should go out during the day and the evening provided they do enough when they get home to interest us - well  not every evening because that would be taking the piss.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now isn't this as ridiculous as all the speculation of where they go and what do they do outside?

You forgot to read this part, which made what I was saying not serious and ridiculous as well

I am often doing speculation on Kami and Kristy about what their are doing outside the apartment. But I know them, their work, what they put on their social media and I really care for them. I have never wrote anything on B1 and B2 which was not based on obvious fact (the money we saw on B1, months ago). I mostly like and admire those girls, young, healthy and trying to be free.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

I am often doing speculation on Kami and Kristy about what their are doing outside the apartment. But I know them, their work, what they put on their social media and I really care for them. I have never wrote anything on B1 and B2 which was not based on obvious fact (the money we saw on B1, months ago). I mostly like and admire those girls, young, healthy and trying to be free.

I know Bel...::)

Sorry, I might have confused you. You've told me you know them, and their work. I know you really care about them, and I know everything is true that you post about them. I know you respect them, although you say you don't love them, well maybe a little....:blush:

I also care about them :heart:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry, I might have confused you. You've told me you know them, and their work. I know you really care about them, and I know everything is true that you post about them. I know you respect them, although you say you don't love them, well maybe a little....:blush:

I also care about them :heart:

There is a confusing sense about loving. Love should be a strong feeling... But in UK or in the US they use it for less meaning, like in a bus in London, "Thank you love"  to woman when she shows her ticket to the driver... Love is something stronger for me, and I won't use it for K&K, but I sure like them very much. I keep the word "love" for people I am related in some way.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

There is a confusing sense about loving. Love should be a strong feeling... But in UK or in the US they use it for less meaning, like in a bus in London, "Thank you love"  to woman when she shows her ticket to the driver... Love is something stronger for me, and I won't use it for K&K, but I sure like them very much. I keep the word "love" for people I am related in some way.

I just love that you do that :heart: lol

• Upvote 1

I think that Nicole has not yet arrived at B2, maybe tonight is not sleeping in the cold, but in some five-star hotel, I will always comment on what they do the girls outside the apartments because the site is called reallifecam and not cam apartment

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think that Nicole has not yet arrived at B2, maybe tonight is not sleeping in the cold, but in some five-star hotel, I will always comment on what they do the girls outside the apartments because the site is called reallifecam and not cam apartment

I guess it is ok with me as long as it is not speculation, or rumors  and based on facts. But how can you know??? :biggrin:

It does cause trouble because in the North of England, particularly Yorkshire a lot of people use love in the manner you describe of the bus driver, both men and women but those who have been brainwashed int political correctness claim it is sexist because they are ignorant fools and don't realise it is something cultural which demeans nobody as women are just as if not more likely to use it when addressing men.
Love is a strong feeling but it is just context that is confusing you. Nobody from up here would find it hard to distinguish between love referring to the person you're speaking to with love the emotion.

And of course "love" is part of the English language and words while carrying similar meaning don't always mean exactly the same thing so to claim equivalence between words in differently languages has to treated with caution. Infatuation, passion, adoration are 3 of many words used in association with the same emotion.

One of the reasons why the English language is so rich is because it is both Germanic and Latin. It takes the structure and common words from the Germanic and then embellishes mainly with Latin derived words which have similar but distinct Germanic counterparts.

• Upvote 2