Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yeah, well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm a bit pissed at Jessica.  She reminds me of Miliena.  Here we had Nicole giving us some epic sex shows and Jessica gets in the middle of her shit.  Sum of it is Nicole stays out and all we see are these stupid cam shows  (Girl cannot even dance sexy) and a dope fiend drunk that ain't even sure what planet she's on.  I about tired of these puritan bitches they need to stay home and RLC needs to get Irma, Isabel, Adele, Lola, or even Anna back.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm a bit pissed at Jessica.  She reminds me of Miliena.  Here we had Nicole giving us some epic sex shows and Jessica gets in the middle of her shit.  Sum of it is Nicole stays out and all we see are these stupid cam shows  (Girl cannot even dance sexy) and a dope fiend drunk that ain't even sure what planet she's on.  I about tired of these puritan bitches they need to stay home and RLC needs to get Irma, Isabel, Adele, Lola, or even Anna back.

I agree with part. But no way is Jessica anyway as nasty as Milena. I think there is Jelousy from Jessica towards Nicole as she is free spirited and very open and Jessica us very tied down to having to work the long hours. She seemed like she did not really want to be camming yesterday and in her own frustration flipped at Nicole for disturbing her while she was online. With this bickering happening more and more. Nicole is staying away a lot and is less likely to bring anyone home which means she may stay out all night. 

Its not as bad as it was with Belle and Milena as they did not speak at all therefore the atmosphere was awful for Belle where Milena seemed not bothered. 

It could of course get worse if they dont sort it out soon. Jessica needs to be more tollerant and Nicole needs to be a bit more respectful. 

Lima is just out of it most of the time anyway

• Upvote 1

After reading Kiteks translation (in Danaya thread B2), I'm afraid we're going to see less of Nicole in the future

She is not customizable and will be in B1 and she is not welcome (by Danaya) in B2.

That leaves the possibility that she will find herselves one and be together with .

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

After reading Kiteks translation (in Danaya thread B2), I'm afraid we're going to see less of Nicole in the future

She is not customizable and will be in B1 and she is not welcome (by Danaya) in B2.

That leaves the possibility that she will find herselves one and be together with .

Wonder what Danaya's beef with her is.

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Having just read Kiteks excelent post. It seems Danaya like to exaggerate things a lot, Kitek even says she does. Making out Nicole used things without asking and took food etc when she may not have done those things. Nicole does not help herself though as ive said before and not paying her share of taxi only gave Danaya ammunition to try turn Michelle against her too. 

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well, its 2300 here in Nevada, USA and looks like our friend Nicole will be doing the walk of shame as she is not in either B1 or B2 and it is 0800 in Barcelona.

I didn't know she was on a leash.       :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like my browser is incompatible for RCL replay so I won't be bothering with that...:cry:

I was using default windows browser and rlc replay didn't work..tried chrome and worked fine.To bad the free ofer it's only 24h of replay.Its an nice feature but very expensive.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I was using default windows browser and rlc replay didn't work..tried chrome and worked fine.To bad the free ofer it's only 24h of replay.Its an nice feature but very expensive.

Thanks. I realised that chrome works fine last night :shy:

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It says on the Replay Feature that Internet Explorer based Browsers won't work with the Function so I assume that includes the Edge Browser as well since it's Internet Explorer based.