Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hi Guys :)  Happy hollydays to everyone :) 

just came back from chrismas in my hometown :) and i just catch up with what happend during this time ( nothing ... ) i red that nicole reveal her trueself and i think this is the first time that a girl is not appreciate in B1 Or B2 ... this explain a lot about her :dodgy:
And i was expecting a christmas gift from rlc like a new "B3" ^^ but the year is still not ended let's hope B1 & B2 are going the be "great again":biggrin: and maybe a new B3 appear :) 

Anyway Hope you guys had a nice hollyday with your close one :) :angel:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I would ask the administrator of this forum to add a new topic, called "defenders of Nicole" I can not understand why all accuse Jessica and Lima to be bad with her forcing her to stay out in full days, she makes only their dicks , not interested in anything of it home companions any of us that we pay our holiday in Barcelona, we understand that you have to settle with the money and residence permits, everything else is crap, and among the bad girls need to add an that Michelle and Danaya, we make a petition to ask Nicole to make holy, true one evening we did see sex but one can not live on the income

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Me gustaría preguntar al administrador de este foro para agregar un nuevo tema, llamado "defensores de Nicole" No puedo entender por qué todos acusan a Jessica y Lima para ser malo con ella obligándola a permanecer en días completos, que hace sólo sus pollas, no le interesa nada de ella acompañantes en el hogar cualquiera de nosotros que pagamos nuestras vacaciones en Barcelona, entendemos que usted tiene que conformarse con el dinero y permisos de residencia, todo lo demás es basura, y entre las chicas malas necesario agregar un nuevo que Michelle y Danaya, hacemos una petición para pedir Nicole hacer santo, verdadero, una noche nos hicieron ver el sexo pero no se puede vivir con los ingresos

I do not think the subject is to defend the girls or criticize them, the question is, do you conform to the show they give?
If you conform, nothing you have to complain, if you do not conform, the logical thing is that you count it.

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

obviously gossip about Nicole :angry:

Lima used to be a neutral girl. Things has changed :/

What a childlike behavior. ... I can not wait for Lima and Jessica move out. ... This girls behavior is just disgusting.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

What a childlike behavior. ... I can not wait for Lima and Jessica move out. ... This girls behavior is just disgusting.

Thank you Box, that seems to be the case Lima and Jessica against Nicole or visa versa.  And that is sad to see-liked it when all 3 got along.

Edited by happyone