Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hi guys i haven't been around much the last 2 months iv'e been very sick.I was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago since then iv'e had an operation to remove it so let's just hope they got it all.I'm feeling a lot better now after the operation so things could be looking good but i won't know till i go back for new scans in the new year.

During my illness i have been trying to keep up to date with the appartments but i know i have missed a lot.When i got ill Jasmin was still here and i noticed she is gone.It's good to see Danaya back amazing titties.The day i left for the hospital was the day Jessica was doing her nude exersizes when no one was home to bad i had to leave that she gave some great spreads.I haven't seenmuch of the other girls so i'm looking forward to catching up.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Hi guys i haven't been around much the last 2 months iv'e been very sick.I was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago since then iv'e had an operation to remove it so let's just hope they got it all.I'm feeling a lot better now after the operation so things could be looking good but i won't know till i go back for new scans in the new year.

During my illness i have been trying to keep up to date with the appartments but i know i have missed a lot.When i got ill Jasmin was still here and i noticed she is gone.It's good to see Danaya back amazing titties.The day i left for the hospital was the day Jessica was doing her nude exersizes when no one was home to bad i had to leave that she gave some great spreads.I haven't seenmuch of the other girls so i'm looking forward to catching up.

Welcome back man, hope you're feeling better and get the all-clear soon

Forum's been a bit of a mess recently, more negativity and conspiracy theories than normal, but in  my opinion a lovely set of girls, and of course the lovely Danaya has returned

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Welcome back man, hope you're feeling better and get the all-clear soon

Forum's been a bit of a mess recently, more negativity and conspiracy theories than normal, but in  my opinion a lovely set of girls, and of course the lovely Danaya has returned

Thanks Ben it's good to be back in the land of the living