Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There is no great secret to Nicole. She is young, beautiful and wants to explore Barcelona and Spain. She hooks up with guys on the dating sites and has them take her to complete her exploring. The reward to the guys is they get to fuck her.

What a reward it would be, wonderful display in the shower, her meat flaps are just to die for!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

What a reward it would be, wonderful display in the shower, her meat flaps are just to die for!

She used to bring them home for our viewing pleasure. That is until Jessica got in the middle of her shit for disturbing her "Cam work" with the loud music and the thumping of the bed against the wall.  The last time the sex was fricking epic.

• Upvote 1

Damn the argument between the girls is starting to leak into the forum. Honestly they share the blame imho, they should get a good spanking and behave ! (as a neutral party, I volunteer for the spanking :biggrin:)

I will be away for three days for new years eve (hope I do not miss too much), happy New year all!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Estoy de acuerdo en que debería salir más y hacer un poco menos de leva. Pero colocar toda la culpa a Jess está mal.

What in my opinion, people do not understand that the girls came here with a contract, surely, and I think most likely, that Jess came here, on the condition that she could work a number of hours on her sexcam ... I suppose the consideration is that she came here but leave on very few occasions ... but to remember the hours she has been outside the house.
We may agree or not, but the clauses of the contract ...
Nicole, of course will have other conditions of contract, also she will have to fulfill them, and if, in sight is a change in their way of acting ...
What surprises me the most is the polarization of the people in defending one girl and another, when the girls are going to be the time that they have to contract, we like more or we like less ... so mess with one for Defending the other, at least I see it as useless.
After a year, we all know that the girls come and go. Now they call one way, but in February they will have other names, and they will only be history.
Then get into controversy?
What really matters is the good times they offer ...
I also do not understand the "obsession" of some, wanting to see them fuck with guys ... is that they would do it differently than the rest of the girls do?
Hetero sex is common in homes, but these people do not see them participate in the forums of couples (in reality very few come to think for those threads).
Which suggests to me that hetero sex is not what attracts attention either ...
In the end, what I said before, the girls came here, house one with a goal, and they are fulfilling it. Nothing else.

• Upvote 2

This girl (Jess) is totally addicted to the cam. How long she can sitting there (I am look from time to time only the thumbnails)  last night almost till morning to day she dose not move I thing she don't yet

I think LOVE involved her but don't know love to what

3 minutes ago, rebliz said:

This girl (Jess) is totally addicted to the cam. How long she can sitting there last night almost till morning to day she dose not move I thing she don\t eat till now

I think LOVE involved her but don't know love to what

As I have sid before, she may need the little money she gets from camming

• Upvote 1