Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

NONE of these apartments have ever had a first week like this..what a night and they are 4 days in

that's happened before with the appartment of diana/efim,that was the first night the appartment was online,

big party with many guests and sex in bathroom with the guests at the end,we have never see again this all guests after this epic party !

this party this night here is very similar

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

that's happened before with the appartment of diana/efim,that was the first night the appartment was online,

big party with many guests and sex in bathroom with the guests at the end,we have never see this all guests after this party !

doctor who sad crying wilfred mott crying manlove supernatural man crying dean200.gif

• Upvote 1

Delicious .. That party ended well as good, with some of the guests had nice sex, completely without covering themselves. while hosting people lay peacefully in their bed and checked the phone. The first party that S & M offered, with really spice anyway. These guests may really come back and give equally pleasant moments of themselves again .. ✨?????

The young couple that wanted to fuck the girl in the bathroom earlier tonight ended up sleeping with her up in the Mezzanine.  They got things going but as there was 2 other couples trying to sleep just below them, he was afraid to be heard so he stopped.  And, by the time the 2 other couples were sleeping, he had passed out too.   Too bad.

One funny thing though tonight.  2 couples entered the sauna.  Once they were done, one couple went to the bathroom.  Although they did not have sex, they had fun in the tub.  Meanwhile, the other couple was sitting on the bed of Stesha and Marco, awaiting to get into the bathroom.  Stesha was rubbing Marcon under the blanket.  As soon as the 1rst couple left the bathroom, the second couple went in there and had sex in the tub.  But Stesha did not continue, as the guests had to walk by their bed when they exit the bathroom.

But sure enough, we have seen lots of horny guests tonight and best of all, neither was shy of the cameras.  We saw most of them fully naked.  This apartment might convince me to renew my premium account when it expires in a few weeks.  Will see.   BTW,  no sign of Gay sex  LOL

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, clivebb said:

big party with many guests and sex in bathroom with the guests at the end,we have never see again this all guests after this epic party !

House warming party. Hopefully the Trend continues.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, clivebb said:

I really hope it will be different this time. ... N&B are still very nice, but i miss all the friends they used to have in the apartment. 

17 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I'm not your mate.  Someone played the homophobic card an I responded.  Get over it.  ...and yeah I am well aware of what I write on here...as well as others

No, I know you aren't heard of sarcasm?

why not try and get over yourself?

we are amused