Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Why disappointed. ... They have more action in this apartment in one week than K&K had in half a year. ::)

A half a year? They have had more action than K&K have ever had. Ever.

• Upvote 3

une soirée presque impossible à regarder, tellement les caméras se figent!!! c'est comme d'habitude, cela ne changera jamais. heureusement qu'il y a du foot à la télé!!!!

almost unwatchable evening, so the cameras are frozen !!! is as usual, this will never change. Fortunately there's football on TV !!!!:angry:

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

In any case, this apartment seems to be fun. :biggrin: ... I always like when there are guest around. ... It like with N&B in the past or with the party guest at D&D (when D&D are not there). ... Very nice start. :)

nice start nice start it's a big name,for one time i'm not agree with you,you have missed the first 3 days,exept guys life we have see nothing interesting here,

let's see next week what's happen,i predict the same life: guys around here all the journey when the girl work and when she back eating,shower and maybe sleeping in guest room again with only one camera and too far. for the moment this appartment not convinced me,the living room don't look very nice and old,the rest is ok exept this cam 10 in bedroom is too far too.

the question is this all guests are they real friends or actors paid by rlc for we pay attention for this appartment and get suscribers ! i remember very good the first party when diana/efim appartment was just online with many guests coming(red dress girl :shy:) and we have never see after this all guests in the appartment...that was big mistery for me

Just now, clivebb said:

nice start nice start it's a big name,for one time i'm not agree with you,you have missed the first 3 days,exept guys life we have see nothing interesting here,

let's see next week what's happen,i predict the same life: guys around here all the journey when the girl work and when she back eating,shower and maybe sleeping in guest room again with only one camera and too far. for the moment this appartment not convinced me,the living room don't look very nice and old,the rest is ok exept this cam 10 in bedroom is too far too.

the question is this all guests are they real friends or actors paid by rlc for we pay attention for this appartment and get suscribers ! i remember very good the first party when diana/efim appartment was just online with many guests coming(red dress girl :shy:) and we have never see after this all guests in the appartment

Yes that could be true. ... Lets wait and see. ... I hope we will see more girls in the place now.

• Upvote 1

Guest wolf1111
3 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

At least 5 couples in the party.  Who knows,  may me the first gang bang ever on RLC  LOL

At least a couple of the women in that room seems rather hot

Please! and please record if it happens. they drink now.. who knows