Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Party is still going but there seemed to be some sort of mini-drama between Marco and the guy in the white shirt (Stesha seems irritated with Marco as well for whatever reason).  

Edit: Stesha eavesdropped on Marco talking with some of the guests in the living room and now she is pouting in the bathroom with the rest of the guests.  Something happened.  Wish I spoke the language!

10 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Party is still going but there seemed to be some sort of mini-drama between Marco and the guy in the white shirt (Stesha seems irritated with Marco as well for whatever reason).  

Edit: Stesha eavesdropped on Marco talking with some of the guests in the living room and now she is pouting in the bathroom with the rest of the guests.  Something happened.  Wish I spoke the language!

I don't think it's nothing to worry over.  The guys act like assholes when they get alcohol in their systems.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think it's nothing to worry over.  The guys act like assholes when they get alcohol in their systems.

Its funny, they remind me of a couple I am friends with- Marco is trying to explain himself but is just digging himself even deeper and Stesha has gotten her friends to argue with him for her.  My friends are just like that - and somehow are still together after 15 years.

• Upvote 1