Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, the_d_dale01 said:

Well I cant get a premium account or I would post more pictures.  I live in America and my bank account wont allow transactions from other countries. 

America the country that lives in it's own bubble...lol

• Upvote 2

someone on the other forum said that tons od Indians and Arabs sub to RLC and they like that stuff...so don't give up hope...it's all about the money you know.  If gays will spend it, RLC will make it happen.  Of course many of us will bail if it goes that way

Wow does RLC really think anybody likes to watch naked sweaty men in the kitchen wheras the girl is lying in the bed in the guest room? Are the two sleeping in the bedroom together or what? Stesha is a reak cutie but Marco and his strange friends spoil the whole appartement. And what did they do to deserve such a big luxury appartement? They are not special in any kind aor give viewers advantages other couple dont give them????? 

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

someone on the other forum said that tons od Indians and Arabs sub to RLC and they like that stuff...so don't give up hope...it's all about the money you know.  If gays will spend it, RLC will make it happen.  Of course many of us will bail if it goes that way

I think that there is a market for it, but who knows.