Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the girl stesha sleeping alone in guest bedroom and the two boys continue their happy life,sauna,bathroom,couch,kitchen.....

they will probably sleeping together soon :biggrin: the life is good on rlc

• Upvote 3

Stesha is not shy and we have seen her naked yet. Problem is that she obviously works the whole day wheras Marco the sloth hangs out with his gay friends on the sofa and in the sauna whole day. When Stesha finally is home she is too tired, eats and goes to bed. So it is again Marco and his warm brothers he must endure :angry:

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stesha is not shy and we have seen her naked yet. Problem is that she obviously works the whole day wheras Marco the sloth hangs out with his gay friends on the sofa and in the sauna whole day. When Stesha finally is home she is too tired, eats and goes to bed. So it is again Marco and his warm brothers he must endure :angry:

100 % agree with that,it's probably for that she prefer go sleeping in guest bedroom for be more relax and not be disturb during the night when the guys gonna go sleeping very late

1 hour ago, Secretllv said:

Very boring apt. Good looking girl but I doubt we ever see her naked.  Won't last long.

She has been naked.  You just have to catch her at the right time.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Secretllv said:

Very boring apt. Good looking girl but I doubt we ever see her naked.  Won't last long.

Not only are there pictures on Stesha naked, there is a video of them fucking in the Video section of this forum.

Here we go again.  The male chauvinists are striking again.  Naked women together is fine.  2 naked guys (with soft cocks I may add) in the sauna and they are gay.  Wake up guys, we are in 2016  and your way to see things is not the only good one. As far as I know, they didn't touch each other, they didn't get hard together and, for what I have seen, they didn't even look at each other's cock.  In many sports complex, guys are showering together and no one says they are gays.   If seeing 2 guys naked doesn't please you, well  Nina, Sabrina, Rita and others are there for you.  But please, spare us with your homophobic comments.

• Upvote 4

Guest wolf1111
On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎30 at 10:06 PM, hayward789 said:

Not only has she been naked, they have already fucked. I downloaded a copy of this file in .flv format but couldn't the link again. This is an .mp4 version.

Found this to be quite sensual. thank you!