Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

1 minute ago, West_California said:

they are in the same time zone as nelly & bogdan.

and both have light in the sky at 2:17 am.

I'm pretty sure they're in the same city.  The first night they came online, the balcony cam revealed a very dense fog, which was the same as what you could see outside Nelly and Bogdan's apartment.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are three cam in the living room and not even one of them provide a meaningful look at there every day normal sitting areas. ... The uncovered spot ot the place of N&B is annoying, but the cam placement in this apartment is terrible.

Back view or small faces and all this in darkness with bright light sources shining into the camera. .. Such a great apartment with so little consideration about the cams is very sad. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

la minute culturelle: plusieurs centaines d'oiseaux, passent dans le ciel de efim!!! impressionnant!!!!

The cultural minute: several hundreds of birds, pass in the sky of efim !!! impressive!!!!:blush:

merci pour cette précieuse info corbo xD 

Thank you for that needingfull info corbo ^^

I still don't understand why RLC gave such a big appt to a single couple :X 

J'arrive toujours pas a comprendre pourquoi rlc a donné un si gros appartement a un seul couple :X

• Upvote 2

Yes Efim and Anabel spend much time on the couch. But as long as they are there and close to the TV, so it is totally meaningless to even continue to follow them on days when the damn misplaced cameras from afar, do they become too small. to watch. for they seem to not want to lie closer to the kitchen in the corner of the sofa. and that one must have to magnify it all up, it just makes quality unclear and gritty. Nah, I like the high quality of both photography and film. much is a major failure in the living room and the kitchen of this luxury apartment. As long as they are in the living room, it is not even worth seeing. Nah, I'm just saying that the older apartments are the best when it comes to cameras anyway. Just check out Leora, Masha, Nelly, and both Barcelona apartments. But as these apartments are most visited and worth to follow every day, they have a top quality on both the cameras and the most beautiful innate, and they know best how a camera should be used, in order to deliver the most in a top rating. ??????

• Upvote 1