Jess & Sam

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey miscvoyeur, thanks for bringing it up. The thing is, there is no "free up bandwith thing". Free and Premium infrastructures are two totally different things. We do not share resources of Premium servers with free streams and vice-versa. We are aware, that there may be buffering for free users, and it is not OK, we know. The reason this happening is just because we grow faster than expected and we're a bit late with hardware updates for free users. And we do not rush, actually, because we're focused on delivering the best service for paid users. 

I'm sorry to hear you had problems during your trial subscription. Did you send a measage to our Support team? If they did not solve it, that is our professional fuck up and please let me know your account details via PM, i will investigate that personally to see how bandwidth load could affect the buffering on your side, if it did. 

We work really hard to improve VHTV for everyone, and you can help us becoming the best. 

I also experienced the buffering problem during the trial subscription while I don't any problem with RLC streaming. I am hesitating to subscribe to the premium membership since VHTV doesn't have the archives similar to VV for users to download. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ceilinna said:

I also experienced the buffering problem during the trial subscription while I don't any problem with RLC streaming. I am hesitating to subscribe to the premium membership since VHTV doesn't have the archives similar to VV for users to download. 

From time to time there is this ugly white circle also in the Premium network, but as long as you are really working on such issues I can live with. For me it occurs mostly using timeline.