Jess & Sam

Right ! But what she is now indirectly doing there is wrong. Something on the line or him or me? (Sublinarily)?

Poor Mick, helped set up the party, did not eat anyone and is still being considered by some here in the world to be kicked? Whereby ?

Already, Layla will get tired of taking the "piano" alone. And without help.
Only Eric in his intimate moments (?).

See how much she stays in the room now mostly alone, for the cams, or on cam 2.

A farrier who really has to be reviewed, if this lasts between Mick and Angie will be the fourth factor. Clear example of what we saw yesterday.

I am getting tired of the Angie and Mick issue. I agree with Angie should be the one to either fix their relationship or leave. Mick did nothing wrong, she is the one who is acting like a bitch to Mick. They don't have to be in a relationship but she could at least treat Mick like a human.

FWIW, I think Angie wants 'dick' and not happy with Micks.  She's seen Eric's dick (whose more a shower than a grower...and probably wants some of that meat), Mick's dick (whose more a grower than a shower) and she was royally screwed and satisfied by the mystery dude's dick.

With all that said, I don't see chemistry between Angie and Mick. Don't know if they've been together long, if this is the first time they're paired or maybe its a relationship that has run its course.  But they need to communicate and that's not happening.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I am getting tired of the Angie and Mick issue. I agree with Angie should be the one to either fix their relationship or leave. Mick did nothing wrong, she is the one who is acting like a bitch to Mick. They don't have to be in a relationship but she could at least treat Mick like a human.

this is the problem when you try forming a couple like that with people never meet before,angie is not attracted by mick it's like that so what doing now whith this situation? VH have the key