Jess & Sam

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Plus she does homework all the time and she acts like she's in high school. I have no doubt that she is at least 18, but she could still be in high school. She certainly doesn't fit in on VH and I simply cannot believe that Jess or Sam invited her to stay there. Almost 0 interaction. Strange and weird!

Yes could be totally right that she still attends some kind of school. Maybe some universities have uniforms too? Dont know. But yes she does fit in VH as good as a polar bear in sahara desert :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes could be totally right that she still attends some kind of school. Maybe some universities have uniforms too? Dont know. But yes she does fit in VH as good as a polar bear in sahara desert :biggrin:

That would attract many viewers !!

19 hours ago, golfer06 said:

she's really very cute. just wish she would do something.

Capture_2017_04_11_18_36_00_554.png  0   426.39 kB

Capture_2017_04_11_18_36_07_452.png  0   510.08 kB

Capture_2017_04_11_18_36_14_118.png  0   520.64 kB

you all can sit down and relax instead of standing around waiting for her to do something. its like waiting for hell to freeze over its time for her to pack and send someone worth watching just m.o. i wouldnt even waste my time on watching this girl:angry: but i really do like jess.:heart:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I'd give her on a scale from 0-10 a -1 so far. It's too obvious it's hopeless and lead to nothing.

Well it would really hit my sweet spot to see a girl such as her finally have a sexual coming out--maybe worth the wait --I get all bothered thinking about it