Jess & Sam

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Or simply drunk as fuck...

OBSERVATION: All four are FUCKED up in the head.

Layla sitting with her bottle and doesn't give a shit. Based on her demeanor and body posture, she has low self-esteem, not a caring person and with bottle in hand, feels her best features are the 3 holes available for any guy to use. She might be good to look at naked but she wouldn't be a reliable friend.

Both dudes slightly care about the brunette who probably is drunk, stoned or both (I doubt she's bipolar). Eric is there just for fucking. In the few days I've seen them interact, I see no deep down passion (even though VHTV says they've been together a for awhile). Both Eric and Layla definitely estranged from their mom/dad.

With other channels, I have interest besides their fucking on what kind of people they are. With this particular apartment, I just wanna see her get fucked a few more times (or at least until he achieves a boner to give her a good fuck) before I get bored.

nvuhf.jpg

• Upvote 2

I do not think the girl is bipolar, unfortunately we do not understand Russian to know what led her to this extreme. But seeing the timeline we see that it was in the mood and it was some stupid comment from the boy (who I've only seen and did).

The girl is not drunk and is controlled, but who still throws everything by land is the boy with his gestures and unhappy comments.

I do not understand Russian of course but by body language one sees well who is there balanced.

He simply does not admit it and assumes his mistake. I think this is a Russian male characteristic.

See also that by the time line at 2:16 pm she had already lost her streak and started dressing. No manager of anger or violence with anyone.
See also at 2 o'clock the boy has what I can perceive a strange conversation with Layla and Eric (again without understanding of Russian) and I believe that from this point forward things have begun to reverse.

• Upvote 1