Jess & Sam

49 minutes ago, sixfive said:

thedbear, I agree especially now, she is consoling him and he is a child

She wasn't consoling him, he finally got fed up after watching her throw a fit like a 12 yr old all night. I don't care what you say she was crazy. There was no excuse for her hitting him any of the times she did. She should have been removed the first time.

22 minutes ago, sixfive said:

But remember, they still have until the 22nd, quick stop the presses urgent couple needed must be breathing

I don't think this was the couple scheduled to join this apartment on Sunday. They never brought any luggage, not even an overnight change of clothes.

We'll just have to wait another day to see what they bring us, hopefully not another VV reject couple.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

I don't think this was the couple scheduled to join this apartment on Sunday. They never brought any luggage, not even an overnight change of clothes.

We'll just have to wait another day to see what they bring us, hopefully not another VV reject couple.

Well Nick and Lisa are packing.... Maybe they get recycled too

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not a restriction in time but maybe they should evaluate everybody after a period of time again. And when he or she became boring they must leave

certainly I have to acknowledge you're right

• Upvote 1