Jess & Sam

@Voyeur House TV I'm glad you noticed the comments and suggestions regarding camera positions. You also asked for feedback in return for our 7 day free trial subscription but it is not obvious wher we should give that feedback. Can I suggest you open a new thread for suggestions and comments for improvements like camera positions, timeline improvements and (hopefully soon) comments about the archives.

You could call it something like "Suggestions for site improvements" 

11 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

@Voyeur House TV I'm glad you noticed the comments and suggestions regarding camera positions. You also asked for feedback in return for our 7 day free trial subscription but it is not obvious wher we should give that feedback. Can I suggest you open a new thread for suggestions and comments for improvements like camera positions, timeline improvements and (hopefully soon) comments about the archives.

Agree on suggestions, please follow this link to share your thoughts: 

• Upvote 1

On 21.01.2017 at 4:46 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Cam suggestions:

Cam3: move besides nightstand so it will be closer to bed

New cam1: In front of bed below TV in E&L room

New cam2: In living room in corner vice versa cam1, facing table and sofa

New cam3: In guest room in front of bed

Ok for anybody if I write them this way?

Replying here too: we have taken a note on these cam placement suggestions. These changes will be applied in the beginning of February.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

she is unpacking her suitcase and puts clothes to the wardrobe, good signs as she looks stunning, but where is the second half

I HOPE that there is NOT a second half. Single females are usually fun to watch. Amy and Alya aside.

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Replying here too: we have taken a note on these cam placement suggestions. These changes will be applied in the beginning of February.

you can keep this cam 3 like this for have this global view and add two others cameras more closer to the bed if it's possible